cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

this is what i see till date when will i receive my RE2 KEYS no response from AMD REWARDS SUPPORT

No steam link nothing available in rewards yet was so excited to play the game and became very disappointed to find out keys not yet given...

when will i get it???

rerererer.PNG

SO DISAPPOINTED IN WAITING

73 Replies
shinomoriori
Adept I

It's the same for me.. Was looking forward to play it during the weekend when i was totally free, but no

amd reward support responded with this

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

I'm having the same problem. Looks like we're just going to have to wait. 

lil_moist
Journeyman III

Having the same problem. Been waiting all weekend and have sent multiple emails to customer support with no response. Wish I could just play the game already.

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

I got this response 

Same here, no respons.. Even tho the say response can take up to 72 hours... I'm up at 120 hours now.

Amd  FB PAGE HAS RESPONDED SAYING KEYS WILL COME NEXT WEEK AROUND 18TH - 20TH THEY ARE RESTOCKING APPARENTLY 

Thank you for the effort and information.
I am waiting too and there is zero response for me from amd, be it via support ticket or FB.

whales
Adept I

Thanks for digging for, finding and posting your own answer brotherhood.  I also have been waiting a week for the RE2 key and was starting to think WTF this is unacceptable and I don't think I'm wrong to think so.

Yeah but making us wait so long is definitely messed up... I mean why such a delay 

0 Likes

As for why such a delay. I remember a few GamersNexus articles a while ago

about top talent at AMD leaving and going to Intel or other competing

companies. Maybe something is making AMD unstable as a company and its

employees are getting worried and leaving? We are having issues with

digital goods, we should only have to wait maybe a week at most for

validation of codes and stuff to try and prevent people from buying

products and then returning them but still redeeming the incentives to buy

them in the first place. I can see the company taking measures to combat

that but making customers wait more than 2 weeks for a digital good that

released last month is absurd and unacceptable.

I can also see the company taking that week to get more accurate counts on

how many keys they need from Capcom because i'm sure their is some business

dynamic involved with that too.

AMD is pretty close with Capcom I think so i'm sure we will get keys

eventually because that's probably the most cost effective way for AMD to

try and resolve this issue but in the fine print it basically says that

they can substitute the incentives at any time and that kinda makes me

worried a bit.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:11 PM brotherhood697 <amd-external@jiveon.com>

haruwu
Journeyman III

I am from Latin America and I have the same problem, disappointment.
I've been waiting 5 days

0bfad537e0
Journeyman III

I've got a reply from the non rewards german speaking AMD support.
They basically say, that they contacted the rewards department and there is a delay with the RE2 activation.

If my reward support ticket will not be replied within 7 days (5 days left) I should contact the non rewards support again and they will speak internally with the rewards department for clarification.

However no specific restock/activation date or similiar was mentioned.

I got a specific week which is next week from AMD FB page I kept spamming them for a response 

FINALLY RECEIVED 

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

DSDSDSD.PNG

donmiguel85
Adept I

I I redeemed RE2 just now but it's not showing up in the Steam library. Is there another delay for that too? 

No do it all over again as In Login to amd rewards again or reload that page it will show something else again like activate or open steam click on that and it should come to your Library  

Yeah I did that, a little window asked me to sign into my Steam account and it redeemed successfully, said to close window, but when I check my Steam library it's not there. Tried logging in and out of the Steam client, still not there. Will give it a little more time.

Make. Sure you login into amd rewards again and click on activate or open on steam again it would be added instantly 

krishtian
Adept II

Still nothing here.

pastedImage_1.png

AS I CAN SEE YOU DIDN'T READ PROPERLY HUH??? LISTEN CAREFULLY OPEN STEAM IN A NEW TAB IN CHROME LOG IN IT AND KEEP IT THERE AND NOW OPEN ANOTHER TAB WITH AMD REWARDS LOG IN IT IT SHOULD SHOW ACTIVATE NOW THAT'S THE WAY IT WORKED FOR ME..  

DO IT AND LET ME KNOW 

I CAN CLEARLY SEE NO STEAM OPENED IN YOUR CHROME OPEN IT A NEW TAB AND LOGIN MATE

it doesnt work to me

0 Likes
plum12
Adept I

Hey guys, it seems that I've got the same prob here and still waiting till now. 

Can you read my comments above it will work just do what I did 

Hey, sorry for not updating sooner. I already got mine a week ago. It seems that it takes sometime to fix the issue. But I see that there's a lot of us here having the same issues.

0 Likes
krishtian
Adept II

Seems like they are still out of stock.

michalcin
Adept I

I have the same problem waiting for RE2 key

Did you contact them? They aren't responing to my tickets.

Yes, with no response.

carsonred1
Journeyman III

I also have been waiting for my key for about a week now. They haven't responded to my ticket yet either.

krishtian
Adept II

If anybody receives their key please post it here.

tryggr
Journeyman III

Vega 56 bought two days ago ( 28th February) and it seems they are out of stock. To clarify I have my steam open and logged in the same browser.

mattmft69
Journeyman III

i just tried to get mine today and i dont have it....does it appear under the my rewards tab and where it says key will be assigned when available?

Yup, that's gotta be a steam tab there, check screenshots in the conversation, but nobody has their keys now.

mightycavalry
Journeyman III

First AMD product purchase for me. What I am most disappointed at is the lack of a response from their support desk on this matter. Installed the card 2/23 and created support ticket 2/24 with no response back thus far. Has anyone tried giving the support phone # a call?

arkane_blue
Adept I

Absolutely unacceptable. I ordered the Radeon VII and I have been waiting since my 02/07/2018 purchase to get my key to play Resident Evil 2 Remake.

And before screechers such as brotherhoodrat start shouting in ALL CAPS, I've tried both with steam ( the desktop client and browser logged-in) with no success.

2 days ago, I finally emailed one of the representatives, who stated on 'support ticket 558667';

"There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding"

What I don't 'understand' is that It's been nearly a month and still nothing. Just a Popeye Wimpy routine.  Actions like this sour consumer trust in companies, AMD.

P.S. The Radeon VII was late too due to supply mismanagement; code arrived on the 9th, card arrived on the 12th. 

What A Massive Disappointment.

An entire week is coming to an end since my support ticket creation with nothing but crickets. I'm willing to bet some shady folks have abused this offer in some manner to the point where its caused AMD corp internal procedures to draw it out for every single claim, legitimate or not. It's a shame a well oiled machine of a company is at this state. Please provide when exactly we can expect to receive our RE2 code?? I don't understand why this is so difficult. We don't want a vague corp crap spun answer of "as soon as it is available".

0 Likes