cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

canonofglass
Journeyman III

AMD reward codes not working

So I recevied two codes for AMD rewards for purchasing qualifying items from Amazon. When I got the emails with the codes I went to use them and turns out the codes did not work, and said they had already been redeemed. So contacted AMD rewards support, and ages spent explaining this, they said contact the retailer who gave you the codes. 

SO I contact Amazon support explain the situation again, they tell me to contact the manufacturer who is responsible for giving Amazon the codes as they are just the ones to pass it on to the customer.

I try to contact AMD support and the web page is down saying it is undergoing maintenance. All I want to do is claim the 3 month xbox games pass that was promoted with the items I brought. What do I try now?

It seems I am going in circles. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
danevo
Journeyman III

Contact amazon support, I had this exact same issue went round in circles - it is a pain and their staff dont know how to deal with it, but they said they would contact the manufacturer on my behalf. After 48h amazon e-mailed me the amd rewards code. Getting it to work on amdrewards is a hurdle im yet to take, I have redeemed they coupon and it says I now have xBox game pass but will update me when its ready - been 3 days!

0 Likes