cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

klinkman
Journeyman III

AMD Product verification tool saying coupon code limit reached

I bought a vega 56 and ryzen 2700 yesterday from microcenter, both of which are eligible for the 50th anniversary game promotion. I have the CPU and video card installed and working great, but when i try to redeem either of the codes, they both fail in the Product Verification Tool with the error "Coupon Code limit has been reached". 

The email from microcenter with each code shows the correct rules and dates for the 50th anniversary promo, but maybe they sent codes from the previous free game promotion...? 

I dont know, any help is appreciated. I made a support ticket (#618457) with AMD and have an email into microcenter as well. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Sounds like you already did all the correct things. Reporting it to the rewards site is about all you can do. These forums are only USER TO USER. None of us can do a thing other than empathize with your situation. I've had a lot of issues getting my games from AMD too. Hope it works out for you.

0 Likes

Found this thread where a Reddit User was getting the same error as you. AMD Rewards fixed the issue by increasing the limit on the amount of the Coupons available: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/ajndrj/cant_redeem_amd_rewards_coupon_code/ 

Can't redeem AMD Rewards coupon code

Discussion

Anyone else getting an error message saying "Coupon code limit has been reached." when trying to redeem an AMD rewards code ?

Update : I got a response back from AMD. They've increased the limit & the codes are working now.

7 comments
So, I guess AMD Rewards needs to increase the limit on the amount of Coupon to redeem again to solve this current issue.