cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Huntnwabits
Adept I

AMD are you kidding me

I mean, Can you see all the problems everyone has??? Its sickening.  As I have said before, I was Nvidia for like 15 years. I come to AMD and pure JUNK. NAH ITS NOT MY PC I HAVE A BRAND NEW PC. 3700X   6700XT  32 RAM.  PURE JUNK ON WARZONE WITH MICRO STUTTERS UNPLAYABLE..  every other game I play Perfectly SMOOTH.  get with the program. MY 1660 TI I had played warzone on a laptop like smooth butter.

0 Likes
10 Replies
Invisiouz
Adept I

I have the same, 6900xt with 5900x. AMD is not taking the lead into this issue, its annoying asfk. Tested with 3080 ti and no issues

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

A lot of people complaining on Reddit that the game itself is causing lots of issues.

And a lot of people are have no issues,like this one.

Radeon RX 6700 XT Warzone 1080p/1440p/2160p Competitive FPS + Gameplay 

@naammastani 

You joined a User to user community forum, There is no "official link"

Make sure windows update isn't replacing your AMD drivers all the time with ancient/broken ones. Microsoft windows update doesn't touch nvidia drivers though, only AMD ....makes you wonder.

0 Likes

Driver version is up-to-date 30.0.14011.3017 which is 21.12.1 so thats not the minor issue.

I'm using dual screen and while i unplugged my second screen the issue seems to be solved... i'm try to reinstall windows 10 to 1909 because i did an clean install earlier with version 21h2, so i cannot rollback to 1909.

0 Likes

I've to say that downgrading to windows 1909 solves the issue for me.
I'm using dual screen with B550-F gaming WIFI in combination with 6900 xt which gave me stutters.

@apewall thank you so much for this, i was looking for months and out of options!!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the price of an RX6900, these problems are very sales-promoting. When there is no more deficiency, AMD will notice. I will be careful not to buy another from Radeon. Instead of using a core clock like AMD, Nvidea uses stream processors, which, along with the drivers, probably makes the difference.

0 Likes

@Anonymous 

And one day you might stop talking your BS, or maybe stop posting on threads that do not not concern you.

You seem to be more of a troll that thinks issues you had are related to every driver/card version ever produced.  

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..