cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

killman88
Adept II

Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 Advisor suggest older updates

The fix says: "Radeon Settings Advisor may incorrectly suggest older versions of Radeon Software as an update". Well, i have the same issue with 19.1.1.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

We have an existing thread on this topic, please use that to provide your feedback and to track future status updates.

Listed as fixed but 19.1.1 still suggesting old Radeon Software

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies

The fix is for the problem that was showing in 'Radeon Settings Advisor'

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Nothing changes, is still suggesting an older update, the 18.12.2 exactly.

0 Likes

So your still getting the notification in the section I've arrowed ?, then use the 'Report Issue Online'.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Yes, when i click on the icon it shows me that i have a new update, but is the old one.

Yes it's still a bug, I have this topic going since last night in the driver section.

Fixed Issue Really? 19.1.1 still suggesting old Radeon Software

noodles59
Miniboss

It's not about older as such but the last signed driver by MS which is recommended - well, just disable Notifications to stop that.

the point is that if you load that last driver it will then tell you to load the latest driver you just uninstalled. Yes it is easy to ignore. But novice user get highly confused by this and think they are doing something wrong and keep following the so called recommended advice. AMD lists this issue as fixed and it clearly is not fixed.

Okay, dint know that, never mind!

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

We have an existing thread on this topic, please use that to provide your feedback and to track future status updates.

Listed as fixed but 19.1.1 still suggesting old Radeon Software

0 Likes