cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

BDawg
Journeyman III

5700 XT cannot run a old game???

I wish i didnt have to complain about it, but its important to me but probably not to the devs. Unfortunately with the new driver updates for AMD since 12/2019 you are pretty much unable to run the game "Miscreated". its practically unplayable with 20 frames at most. I understand its because of the new driver updates and there is nothing I can do about it, but is there anything anyone can do to help me!  

0 Likes
2 Replies

I've had similar bugs with Fortnite, in that the Vega 56 Graphics card only gave me about 20-30 FPS! This happened after a driver update. Solution? Reinstall driver with a factory reset and delete saved precepts, this fixed the issue (and also the black screen issue) and gave back the frames that was lost due to some conflict with the previous old and new driver update.

Whenever you have a problem, reinstall the drivers, not just a normal install, because bugs may not go away in this way, but you need to do a factory reset in the advanced option in the beginning of the driver installation.

0 Likes

There's a bunch of posts on steam about this and one solved thread here... https://steamcommunity.com/app/299740/discussions/0/1742232339943251657/

Asus B450-I 2700x GSkill Trident Z 16GB 3200 CL16 XFX 5700 DD Ultra
0 Likes