Gaming Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Warzone 2

Will you play it??? 6 more days!!!

14 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Didn't know it's coming out so soon, thanks for the reminder!

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Heck yes I will be grinding it if it’s what I hope it is. I really miss blackout and I feel Warzone was so good but the cheaters drove me away. I am counting the days though 

FederaluL
Adept III

I'm a COD player so don't get me wrong but with the game being "promoted" in a very big percentage by rats who are streaming for dough and cheating (and who are actually promoting cheating by doing so) while Activision turns a blind eye on them and Ricochet is just a blow in the wind, it looks to me like Activision doesn't give a s**t about pro players or the rest of people enjoying the game (and a lot of them paying for it, like I used to do) and instead they chose some "actors" to pretend they're pro's

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idk why people cheat in games. I love when game is fair for all players and all do their best.

Streamers have big influence on casual players. I mean on their choice of games. I like to try games and see if its good or not.

Can you name streamers who cheat?

0 Likes
FederaluL
Adept III

PS: 

- Will I play it? probably, if it isn't full of bugs and i'll be able to

- Why did I wrote the reply above? because I'm a fan of COD and someone up there isn't doing something right and it affects me

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Call of Casual has been lame for over decade now, but I'll probably try it out just to say I did. I told my cousin I'll pick up MW2, but I'm waiting for a Black Friday/Christmas deal. Ain't no way I'll pay $70 United States of Murica Dollars on a COD game. Just ain't no way. 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, I like MWII but price is too much. I still remember beta and 3 wins where I was alone against 5 players in snd. I was very happy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope they will remove aim assist in warzone 2.

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

I will give Warzone 2 a try, mainly because I finally have a computer that I feel is worthy of playing it!

I didn't really care for Warzone 1 - I actually enjoyed the plunder mode SO MUCH MORE, and they kept taking it away in the lobbies.

Feel free to have a laugh at my Warzone Report:

https://mywarzonelegacy.callofduty.com/6b64b67353325f66862e02ec64d64caea9d842b5644863e46f5a88967bc10...

Shout out to @AFKG-Curtis for his special mention 😛 ❤️

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

warzone 2 downloading 4 hours and 0% completed. Not best start but they did fix it.

0 Likes

Already installed but cant play because of driver version lol. I have one stable 22.5.1, the last recommended for 6900xt «.«

0 Likes

You can modify the driver version in your BIOS to make it think it has 22.11.1 or later and then it works. I'm playing Warzone 2 on 22.9.1 and it's running really well. W2 seems to be more optimized than the first cause it's all on High settings and I average 110FPS on RX5700.

On Warzone 1 I had everything on Low settings and it was only about 100FPS.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I played for about an hour and a half.

I had some issues.

The first match was smooth.

The second match there was bad lag. By this I mean the enemies were skipping around the map and barely killable.

Randomly my FPS would drop to 10FPS for around 5 seconds at a time from the 70-100FPS range that it was playing at most of the time. It was jarring.

I may give it a try later in game's life, but I don't see myself playing it as my primary solo battle royale game right now. I still have a huge back log of single player games I need to finish before I dive back into mostly multiplayer gaming anyway.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Game works I didnt notice big problems.

Only problem I have for now is in start of match when I jump from airplane and falling down. Game would freez  2-3 times but when I land all works good.

0 Likes