cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

majicalpanda
Adept II

Thank You AMD Red Team <3

image0 (3).jpegYesterday I received the prize package from the August sweepstakes. I felt like a kid during Christmas as I raced to grab the package. With these in hand my vr/living room pc is one step closer to being complete. Would love a case recommendation for the build as the mountain of options always kills me. Once again thank you Red Team I really appreciate that you give the community these opportunities to win great prizes. Good luck to everyone in the next sweepstake and beyond.

8 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Whoop whoop! Congrats again and thanks so much for being a part of this awesome community. We can't wait to see what that VR/living room pc looks like when it comes together. 😎

stateofdade
Adept I

Grats on the win.  Nothing like some AMD goodness that you saved a bundle on.  Enjoy.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

YAY! So glad you received them and that you will be putting them towards a new build. Can't wait to see what you put together 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Key-J
Paragon

Congratulations @majicalpanda can't wait to see what you build with that!

If you're looking for a case recommendation, I know a good number were listed in @Amber_AMD 's post here: https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming-discussions/pc-cases-atx-specifically/m-p/532258

Ultimately she chose the Phanteks P500A White 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Ugh great call out on linking this post, @Key-J 🙂 You're the best! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

@Amber_AMD wrote:

... 🙂 You're the best! 

Awww

KeyJ_0-1662759795777.gif

You're the one who started the thread!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Yay! I believe they'll make a nice "living experience"...eh eh eh

About the case, I have a Corsair 5000D Airflow (black). It's awesome, lots of internal space, easy to customize, and it simply looks cool. (By the way, be sure to scroll down the page to learn more about its features...you'll see).

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Key-J
Paragon

Oooh, I like that vertical mounting option. I've always laughed at GPU installs... in the way that is perfectly captured in this meme:

GPu.jpg

----------