Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Rig of the Month: How to Submit an Entry

Hi, Red Team!

Follow the steps below to submit your entry into the contest:

1. Click here to visit the Rig of the Month Entries.
  2. Click the “New Article” link found in the Blog Dashboard widget.
  3. Follow the steps described in the image:

Image_for_how_to_submit_your_rig_JUNE_2022.jpg

I hope you find this post helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to “Reply” to this discussion.

And if you don’t mind, please give it a “Like” – I like likes😁

Useful Links:

1. Click here to learn how the contest works
  2. Click here to submit your entry.
  3. Click here to check out the official rules.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
19 Replies
Weber462
Challenger

A link is broke?  How are you supposed to enter?  Directions are incorrect. 

Hello @Weber462 

There are three links at the bottom of the OP. Here they are again:

1. Click here to learn how the contest works
  2. Click here to submit your entry.
  3. Click here to check out the official rules.

To enter the contest, you'll want to click on the 2 link, the one that say "click here to submit your entry"

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Where is "Blog Bashboard" located? 

@Weber462 Hi, the Blog Dashboard is located n the right side of that page. Refresh your screen, you should be able to see it now.
Sam
Your biggest fan!
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

I attached a video but it doesn't seem to show in the post, also it doesn't look like I can edit my entry so I can include more information and photos before the deadline.

I like my AMD rayzon 7

gabrielpike
Adept II

Sweet! I can't wait to see all of the cool rigs.

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine 😉

felixlucid
Adept I

I unfortunately haven't been able to find the option to start a new topic and join the Rig competition! I'm on an Android. If anyone has advice, thanks in advance because I can't wait to show you guys my build 🙂

Hello, @felixlucid ,

I suggest you use your PC or Laptop browser, not a Android phone since you'll need to provide a description of your rig along with the pictures. Meanwhile, I'm going to check your account's settings. I'll be sure to send you a PM with my findings.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
Velrix
Journeyman III

I would love to submit a build but my 5800x is still paired with a 1080ti because the store is still littered with bots being allowed to buy all the inventory. Once I can actually purchase a 6800/xt that's not price gouged or scalped I'll submit my build.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Welcome to the Red Team Community @Velrix !

That's not a problem, we don't discriminate, feel free to submit your entry by the 15th of the month 😁 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Hello, Sam or Ashley, could you please DM me right away its kinda important...

murf
Adept I

I am currently building a mid level $1200 build with a Ryzen 5 5600x and RX6600XT (hopefully, waiting for prices to drop to near MSRP).

There's no way I can compete with those who can buy the latest release most expensive parts.

This contest is really for the most expensive build money can buy.   Correct?

Or is everyone included and it is a random drawing?

The high dollar folks would just look mine and laugh hysterically.  Plus AMD isn't making as much $ off me.

Good luck to the rig of the month folks.

Regards

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
jedisaber
Adept I

Can’t wait to apply once I finish my build!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Shoot for the October 2022 contest.  Push yourself to get into the running before the 2022 contest is over.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
ChiTownGamer
Adept II

One day I will enter and win, insha'Allah

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Will the final winner of the Rig of the Month contest be announced in January 2023?  I'm talking about the gaming computer prize.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Hi, yes, we're planning to announce the winner by the end of this month. We're going to make the announcement on both, the Red Team Community page as well as the Rig of the Month - Top 3 and Winner(s) discussion. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!