cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June

Hi Red Team, we’re thrilled, this month you have a chance at winning the: 

Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card!

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
319 Replies

Man oh man this would make my current rig uber-strong !  Sure would like to throw my hat in the ring for this card. It will be top flight for sure.  😁

CharlieDontSurf66
Riptide_NVN
Journeyman III

Awesome contest. AMD just dominating these days!

AMD stands for Amazing Madness Devices 😂

I was a little saddened when they bought out ATI as that was a Canadian brand but I'm so happy with what they did with Radeon 

rypmanv
Journeyman III

Love my AMD RX5800 CPU and my Radeon RX6600XT Video card.   This would be an amazing upgrade for my gaming system!

Yaright
Adept II

Wow, did I say wow, this is an awesome giveaway and would be great to play every game I own on.

Count me in

sunnyeren
Journeyman III

Sign me up love to win a AMD graphics card

mauricio
Adept I

What a beautiful card. I'm glad to see AMD getting involved in making these limited editions and I hope to see more collaborations from them in the future.

As for me I am almost finished with Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster. I'm happily playing Overwatch 1 in anticipation of 2 on my Radeon 6500XT. Hopefully it comes out before the end of summer 😉

dewayned
Journeyman III

I have been using Nvidia GPUs for a very long time.  Due to the astronomical costs of Nvidia cards right now, I am seriously looking at switching to AMD GPUs.  I also am interested in the AMD driver support as well.  It seems to have improved over the years, especially as AMD has closed the performance gap.  

kripcision
Journeyman III

been using amd for 10 years, weoo

MalcolmOnline
Journeyman III

Reply to win is easy

Heyo! Back again for month #2! I'm still playing Valorant and Metro Exodus, with a few other games with friends thrown in for good measure. 

And after a month of core stability testing, I'm like 95% confident I've finally dialed in my PBO2 Curve Optimizer settings!

——
AutoPsychotic • Ryzen 9 5900X • XFX Radeon™ RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra • MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI •
louisleonen
Journeyman III

Ill be upgrading my GPU if I win this!

Jlmemt
Adept I

This is a great prize!

eagle12426
Adept I

Hello, I want to thank everyone on AMD community, AMD TEAM RED, for being understanding and for the help that has been given to me in helping me with my build. YES,I know that I may have been a "PAIN" in the rear at times with asking SO SO MANY questions but, it's better safe than sorry. I do have a hard time communicating and understanding at times since my brain trauma and strokes that I had but, I never let it get me down and enjoy talking about computers and other things related to them. I may not know everything about them. Like I always have said I'm NEVER to old to learn and I'm always learning even at my age of "65". Well I'll let everyone get back to what they are doing. Thank you again for letting me be apart of this AMD community and this sight. Have a great day/night/afternoon, which ever it may be when you read this post, and PLEASE BE SAFE!! 

Sincerely Eagle12426 

13Modom
Journeyman III

Add me to the sweepstakes please

Codes1985
Journeyman III

AMD?  Halo?  Why not both?!?!  Awesome!  Would love to win this puppy!

UnclePickle
Adept I

I need to win this or else my life is meaningless.

Btbama22
Journeyman III

Running a 6700xt and gunning for a 6900xt!

ComradeHX
Journeyman III

Oh you know what the ladies like.

1God1king
Adept I

Let’s Go Red !!!!!!!!

Let’s Go RED
Ekelekuele
Adept II

OMG, THIS IS SO EPIC. I couldn't think of a better prize to treat your followers, red team!

This would be awesome to have in my rig...  But who ever gets this I sure hope it is a great upgrade and will not scalp it..

Devor003
Journeyman III

$GME. DRS.

Katitude
Adept I

For a special edition video card like that, I think I would build a new custom Ryzen system with a vertical GPU mount just to show it off.  

kc5thelement
Adept I

AMD user and fan for life. Good luck everyone!

kc5thelement
Thesoe
Journeyman III

Nice looking card! Would go great with my ASRock x570 Taichi motherboard!

Spurious_ECG
Adept II

Great looking GPU! I remember when Robey used it in a build.

ttocchi
Adept II

Greetings people, I enjoy playing competitive shooters and have been learning to play valorant as of recent

RobinTX
Journeyman III

Been building with AMD since the late 1990's... Always the best.. period

AMD builds always win. Threadrippers rule
lowteck
Miniboss

I would  benchmark  and stress test that...I would benchmark and stress test that...

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
acesjg81
Adept I

I hope I can win this card 😊

CHAPSi3
Journeyman III

🙂

atarionnhe
Adept I

It would be an amazing win for sure.  I'm really enjoying Assassin's Creed Valhalla at the moment.  My Vega 64 is still going strong, especially on games with FSR.

OBXsaltydog
Journeyman III

Go Team Red!!!!!!!!!

vunderful
Adept I

Tossing my hat into the ring (hoping my rank is good enough 🤨). Trying out Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS recently

How is phantasy star online 2?

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Perfect for me, I'm a diehard halo junkie and I'm trying to upgrade my 2015 gaming rig since I didn't make windows 11 requirements.

Michael Alan Horton
alltel05
Journeyman III

Sweet. Card looks killer for sure.

graydeathlegion
Journeyman III

would be a great upgrade 🙂

ScathArach
Adept II

Love my AMD products. Can't wait until I can afford my next build