cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June

Hi Red Team, we’re thrilled, this month you have a chance at winning the: 

Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card!

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
319 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

My AMD DIY journey started with AMD. In '14, I built my first PC. Had a FX 6300 in it. Gave that to my father then built a 2600x PC in '18. Gave that to a cousin and currently on a 3700x with the 6800 XT. My favorite product from AMD by far is the 6800 XT. Was my first "highend" GPU. And while I love it to pieces, I think that 6900 XT would look even better in my build. Then I can put the 6800 XT in a living room PC with Zen 4 as I told @Ashley_AMD lol

Good luck to the participants!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Garvin727
Journeyman III

Goodluck everyone

fean98
Adept III

Will it run other games besides Halo?

@fean98 Absolutely! 

@arquitron Good question! To read more about the ranks, click here! 🙂

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

That was a fast reply. Thanks for fixing the link & msg too.

Haplo
Journeyman III

This would be such a help personally and professionally! Bad enough trying to get a hold of a Threadripper...

mackbolan777
Forerunner

Hi, this would be a great upgrade for me & I can use this RX6800 in my mom's AMD PC.

"It worked before you broke it!"
mikeljason
Adept I

I love my 6800xt. I have 3 kids that need new cards though, so bring on the 6900xt. 😀

justbones
Adept I

Hi AMD & Community!

Did you know it's been almost 21 years since Halo: Combat Evolved first debuted?  All I remember from 2001 is that I had a laptop, Micron TransPort XKE 233 MHz and never got that game to run, couldn't meet the system requirements. Now it's 2022, Halo Infinite is a 9/10 on IGN, there is a TV series and I'm rockin' a R5 5600x with the Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING X, on the ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, with 16 Gigs of Hyper X OC to 3600.  Ya I can play and watch but I love Halo and the lore behind it and would love to own a piece of Halo history, the Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card.  I want to be able to finally enjoy everything that is Halo at a proper 4k.

carl4768
Adept I

I Really need a win in life latley. Things have been rough, a halo themed gpu would be amazing.

StuntApe
Adept I

That would be awesome to win!

Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • 64GB RAM
Kylebradley95
Journeyman III

If I win the 6900xt I will sell my current gpu and use the money to send my kid to military school thereby giving me more time to grind apex. 

csakid
Adept I

Good luck to all and congrats to the winner! Looks like a beautiful card.

dokcal
Adept I

After three years or so, I've finally moved on from Fallout 76 and gotten into Star Citizen. Upgraded my CPU a couple of months ago, but now I need a new GPU to balance out my Ryzen 9 5950X!

dkluge
Journeyman III

Hi there everybody

a1224
Journeyman III

$AMD !

Seansterp
Adept I

A free top of the Line AMD Video card... Yes please 🙂

neon
Miniboss

wow what a great looking video card

zeblade
Adept I

Been a while since I had lol ATI.. AMD in my system. Been hard since allot seem to buy them then head to Ebay resell at a godly price. Thanks for doing this. 

Let every breath be your first
jondread
Journeyman III

Oh baby jeebus I need this so bad I'd trade my kid for it and he's adopted

Snips
Journeyman III

I never win these, but can't hurt to try!

KingBomp
Journeyman III

6900 XT is the best card out there!

TomVinMurTX
Adept I

One can only hope.

KyleGoddard
Journeyman III

AMD 6800 checking in. Excited for special editions and next gen. 🙂 

drewster
Adept II

There are alot fo things going through my mind right now looking at this GPU.  Some I cant probably post here, but I will just say yummy. 🙂

jaduvall23
Journeyman III

This is a sweet GPU. Good luck everyone.

0hmzzz
Adept I

I've been shredding Halo Infinite on the OG XBox One. This GPU would look nice in my PC and would actually let me play it on the PC, hope I win this one. 

I've can attest and have witnessed this shredding in person

AMD Enthusiast
amadeus1171
Journeyman III

I'm replying! I'm replying!

On a serious note, here's a suggestion that's completely unrelated to this post or even GPUs.

design an IHS with an integrated water block. Genius! Remove a layer from thermal dissipation. Heat would go from chiplets to soldier to IHS to water. This can also be done for GPUs. Hey! I related it to GPUs, afterall.

Hi, nice to be part of an awesome community!  Great producdts!

It would be cool to see them offer this and bundle with those quick disconnect AIOs that alphacool make.

Seiromem
Journeyman III

Yes please. That's a nice looking card.

Duh_buhl
Adept I

Hey, I'm an avid gamer. I mostly play halo and destiny 2 with a hand full of RTS games on the side. My all time favorite piece of AMD hardware was my R9 290x. That thing was an absolute monster when I bought it.

waxta
Journeyman III

What a great giveaway for this rare Halo Infinite 6900 XT! As a Halo gamer since its Xbox inception, I'd cherish this! This would also be a big upgrade from my aging 5700 XT!

Thank you for the chance. I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online. 😻

wheelzup
Adept I

Been playing Diablo IIi but just got Sniper Elite 5 to check out.

oldruru
Journeyman III

Would be awesome to win! Good luck everyone and thank you AMD for the giveaway opportunity!

DaFunk
Adept II

I hope I win that card looks amazing

AMD Enthusiast

Let's get it! Help me swap my ASUS Strix RX 470 4GB for this beauty! My converted HP Z420 workstation would love it! ☺️😍😘

I still love my 470 and it's still kicking ass today thanks to Vulkan! DXVK on Linux makes my games run better than they would on Windows! AMD for life baby! Now I just need to get another Ryzen system built!

Only opted for Intel this time because the tower fully ready minus GPU only ran me $100. But I shed a year every time I imagine a Ryzen 3 😉 last time I had one it was the 1200 from an i7 3770 and man what an upgrade in stability!!!

C79641FA-F41F-46C8-B65A-57220C29B870.jpeg

Loving the cable spaghetti in that case! Brings me back to my first build. 😂
——
AutoPsychotic • Ryzen 9 5900X • XFX Radeon™ RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra • MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI •