cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June

Hi Red Team, we’re thrilled, this month you have a chance at winning the: 

Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card!

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
319 Replies
gotgrant
Adept III

If i win this ill have to build a Halo Ring PC!

walking_corpse
Challenger

That's a shiny Master Chief!

The best thing about AMD cards right now is that they work with capture cards like EVGA's XR1 that now support VRR.

Paul240b
Journeyman III

Gorgeous GPU! Currently loving my 5950X with my Reference 6900XT and it's performance. This thing is a beauty! Go Team Red!

rockym20
Adept II

Wow!  Awesome giveaway this month!  I've been playing Borderlands 3 lately.

drr0ck
Adept III

Hi!  Would love to win that GPU!  Good luck!

Been using AMD products since 2006 and want to continue using them for decades more to come.

angry-orchard
Journeyman III

My R5 M230 in my Lenovo laptop is still kicking but looking to make a new PC build soon!

Teckzro
Journeyman III

Would love this

delcolux
Journeyman III

Howdy! I sure could use an upgrade from my old quadro... something with lots of vRAM could be nice.

Pugnacious
Adept I

Sweepstakes are fun I guess.  😄

dgates80
Journeyman III

Prefer AMD brand for all my computer builds. RX5800x ROCKS!

How do I get a Novice III ranking?

Still drooling over this GPU

saiga
Adept I

Hello Red Team!

Oh yeah, and I Love Halo!

jrronimo
Adept I

Thanks for offering the giveaway! This would be a great upgrade for me. I hope I win, but best of luck to everyone!

As for my favorite GPU of all time, it's the Radeon 9700 Pro. It was such a great leap over everything else at the time and it really got me excited about GPUs all over again.

Lillybeard
Journeyman III

Heylo 😀

tosblackdeath
Adept II

Would go good with my Ryzen

punk4evr
Adept III

This is a reply. in the case of an actual reply,  you would be notified of the need to reply.    This concludes the reply notify.  Thank You. 

Milspecj
Journeyman III

The best looking GPU on the market. Also, the 6900xt is a beast and highly underrated!

Makemerush
Journeyman III

Count me in! Would love to replace my 1080ti with a red team card to go with my 3900X.

Key-J
Paragon

As much as I want to win this, we've talked about how much of an issue this would be.

For a card of that beauty, I would need to buy a whole new case so I can show it off.... I'm sure I could convince my wife it was to improve the aesthetics of the whole house. 

😛 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Please let me win!

This would be an incredible start to a new Gaming PC build! 

My old rig is ancient at this point...  Gigabyte Radeon 6950 and an Intel i5-2550k.  To say I need an upgrade in power in an understatement!   But, to have a Halo Edition to create a themed build would make it SO much better!

dreamquest
Adept I

Wow... Thais card looks great. I love AMD products. Im using a 570 thats still working great but would really love this card so I can keep up with the latest games on high graphic settings. Thanks for the chance to win. Wish me luck 🙂

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Now we're talking!  I could certainly use this video card.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Currently Rocking an AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, X570 motherboard and Asus Tuf Rx 6700 XT. AMD all day! working on getting to the right level for the sweepstakes. We'll see how it goes. 

Ryzen 5 5600x| Asus RX 6700 XT Tuf OC | MSI MEG X570 Unify-X Max| G. Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 2x16 | Crucial P5 Plus 1 TB
Scottidoesnkno... or does he.

I have the same rig.

MerrHeLL
Adept I

I could sure enjoy this! Please!

Caprta-Zahn
Journeyman III

Howdy all!  I think I am finally ready to put aside civilization VI for a while and move into my other games.  The question is, should I go for Red Dead Redemption 2 or Cyberpunk 🤔.  Either way an incredible new graphics card would be amazing!

Ajwag22
Adept II

Wow, this has to be the best looking graphics card I have seen in at least a few years. Might be biased as military green is one of my favorite colors. What an awesome prize for whoever wins this month. 

apstwitch
Adept III

Wow - that looks awesome!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Hey!

I just finished up playing Black Mesa, which was a great remake of a great classic game. I'm in between games at the moment and trying to find something else that piques my interest. I think that Bioshock might be a good choice to fill in the interim.

JOHNREED3
Adept I

Fingers crossed 🙂

trickfred
Adept II

Hi. Still playing No Man's Sky.

LFaWolf
Adept II

What an amazing prize! Just wow! I need this! 😋

Favorite AMD product - a bit old school here but it is the Athlon XP 3000+. Still had it running until 3 years ago as a remote desktop machine.

niobiss
Adept I

This would be a great upgrade for me, and match what I'm currently playing. I would be so grateful to win.

greydog5
Adept II

This would be a great boost to me

FMB
cosmicteddy
Journeyman III

I need this to run Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

Quirky-Hydra
Journeyman III

Wow just in time , getting ready to upgrade my old 2nd gen intel to a new Ryzen 5000 series. And this card is way better than my old GTX 960

rScherzer
Journeyman III

New guy