cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
Synfang
Journeyman III

I love AMD! 

choong1124
Journeyman III

it's the time for me to upgrade my cpu, AMD

0 Likes
markandangela91
Journeyman III

In 2019 we left Intel processors for the all new AMD Ryzen processors because they are better and faster period.

0 Likes
Sabrewolf
Adept I

I've always liked AMD as they were the first to break the 1gig barrier on speed.

0 Likes
Woholla
Journeyman III

This would help with school for sure 

0 Likes
SoulStorm
Journeyman III

I've been a PC gamer my entire life. Been using AMD products ever since I began building my own PCs. Recently been considering upgrading my current computer. Would be awesome to win this. Good Luck Everyone!!!

0 Likes
Servo
Journeyman III

I am currently running a Ryzen 2700 with a Radeon RX 6900 XT that I would definitely want to upgrade to a faster processor! Would love to get my hands on the 3900XT.

0 Likes
TomVinMurTX
Adept I

ANything?

Really?

Well I do love my AMD GPU and Ryzen Processors.

0 Likes
sK0rP13n07
Journeyman III

I sure would like that Ryzen 9 3900xt. I am currently sporting a Sapphire Nitro+ Rx 6600XT with a Ryzen 9 3900X. Needless to say the Ryzen lineup is beyond expectations and more

0 Likes
Adianwelsch27
Journeyman III

Hi! I enjoy playing rocket league and AMD is awesome 

wiredawg100
Adept I

Entering for a shot for the monthly sweepstakes...

Though, I gotta get my participation badge up to at Novice III, it said. LOL 

TPacheco
Journeyman III

What's uuuup my AMD gamerz! I've had success with AMD for many many years. I'm excited to see what the next evolution in products will bring in the new year!

Sobieski16
Journeyman III

Hi my name is Chris. I just built a desktop pc and used an Asus Rog Strix b450 mobo along with the AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Processor. I have to say it runs incredible. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption ll and gameplay is smooth with amazing graphics..looking forward to installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020! Thanks AMD. You always made awesome products!

Corpusguy
Journeyman III

thinking of upgrading from  Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 7 5800X  chip on my Gigabyte Aorus X570 motherboard.

happy so far

. 500 gb SSD, 32 gb 3200 DDR$=4 mem

have had about a year with Radeon RTX 580, back when inexpensive.

phil

Ahnicron
Adept I

AMD has been a sanity saver for me. I love RPG gaming and have used AMD processors for a long time now. From Two different laptops to two different desktops all with AMD processors and graphics cards, I gone from Deus Ex to AC Valhalla and never once looked into Nvidia or Intel. My desktop I'm using right now has an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 paired with an RX 5500 XT 4GB and I'm happy with it. But it can always be a little better can't it? I'm very excited for AMD's future ( and mine)!

I'm just a fool on the hill.
DarkSeeker
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone!

dctung
Journeyman III

Love my 2700x. Its held up nicely.

TMG123
Journeyman III

This would be pretty sick for an upgrade to the personal rig, which would also enable an entire computer for a friend of mine who really needs one as well!

0 Likes
joe238
Adept I

I love the AMD processors and GPU's and have been using them for years. I recently upgraded to the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X on my gaming computer and am loving it.

bretmorey
Journeyman III

AMD has always been the clear choice in value, and getting one for free is just that much better.

silinde_t
Journeyman III

Hello.

viper66
Journeyman III

Looking to become a member of Team Red community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deryl88
Journeyman III

I've been supporting AMD since my first 900Mhz Duron and 1.4Ghz Thunderbird.

Currently on the hunt for a 6800xt at a reasonable price.

0 Likes
mastergamerbuilder79
Journeyman III

i would like to win this it will be a huge upgrade from a amd ryzen 5 1600 ...

clerian
Adept I

How many posts does it take to get to novice III?

0 Likes
exler25
Journeyman III

Hello

SteveAdeptus
Adept I

I have been Team Red since the early 2000's. Stuck with you guys through thick n thin. Thanks!

0 Likes
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

I just realized this thread was a contest entry for that CPU.

Tell me there's an option to pass this prize on to another community member if won?

I have a pretty good rig already and my biggest strength in PC building is that I know how to play the PC hardware/software market to get really good deals.  

Fairly certain if you win and don't want the prize you can just decline and they will choose someone else from the pool of candidates. That's how most sweepstakes work, although usually the people declining the prize do so by not responding in time.

0 Likes
Ping-pong-ding-dong
Journeyman III

Ohhhh wooooooooww

Jfraley
Journeyman III

No way it’s this easy 👀 anyways, my Pc is struggling to get by lol. 

Make sure to get to Novice III otherwise I don't think your entry will count. I'm still working at it, myself.

0 Likes

Thanks for looking out. Isn't Journeyman III higher than Novice III?

Ryzen 5800X • PowerColor Liquid Devil Radeon RX 6900 XT Ultimate • MSI X570 Ace • 32GB 3600Mt/s RAM
kaybeeglide
Journeyman III

Hi! I currently play a lot of SWTOR and have an AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series. Would love to get an assist in upgrading my system. I also play a lot of the Division 2 and you guys made that game look AWESOME!!!!

Well, I love what you guys are doing and keep up the great work!!!

Sincerely,

Kaybee da Glide

chumley
Journeyman III

I bought a Ryzen 9 3900x for my sons computer to improve his speed, since GPU's are impossible to find. I'm now using his old Ryzen 2700X. The difference is amazing with his new CPU. Thank you  

KFester
Journeyman III

I've finally gone back to AMD after many years of purchasing from the other guys.  The performance you get for the money made the decision so easy.  My favorite product is my RX 5700 XT.  I managed to get one just before the pandemic began and am so glad I did.

dnehiba3
Adept II

Would like to upgrade from my trusty r51600

evarty
Journeyman III

Go Team Red!

najiro
Adept I

I love my Ryzen 7 1800X. It been to two motherboards now - X370 Taichi and X470 Taichi Ultimate. Can't believe it is still working and I don't feel that it lacks in performance (yet). I love playing Apex Legends. I like the competitive mode and playing with players better than me. It pushes me to be better.

0 Likes