cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
bbrian1997
Journeyman III

Hi. 🙂 Team Red till I die.

0 Likes
ariziz
Journeyman III

Finally AMD is getting the respect that it deserved long long ago,  keep up the awesome job!!!! Love ya.

0 Likes
brucenichol
Adept I

amd...only way to go!!!

0 Likes
fishert111
Journeyman III

Would be cool to win 

0 Likes
Beefy_BOX
Journeyman III

Red Team Blaze the "DIRT" trails in the next generation of extreme racing & hardware powered by AMD.

0 Likes
daddski
Adept I

Cool

0 Likes
smokeymcpot101
Journeyman III

Go AMD! Best product right now for me is the 3900X.

0 Likes
Goddrips
Journeyman III

❤❤

0 Likes
BeauNerJoose
Journeyman III

I love AMD and everything this company has been able to do to keep the chip market from being taken over by monopolies through the years. Keep it up, you make great and affordable parts. Much appreciated.

0 Likes
Myst3ry_Gaming
Journeyman III

Hi, I am new but my favorite product is my Strix 6800xt. It's amazing and has worked unbelievable! 

0 Likes
jaybuff
Journeyman III

Have read articles and watched many video reviews of the 3900xt. Looks like a great cpu.

0 Likes
qasim757
Journeyman III

Hello AMD,

Thank you for Sweepstakes, a pleasant way to kick starts the New Year.

Good luck to all the participants.

All the best.

0 Likes
paranoidamdroid
Journeyman III

Hello!

0 Likes
kernelalas
Adept I

Sup, a prize would be nice.

0 Likes
Jerymon
Journeyman III

I'm rockin a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon RX 570

0 Likes
dude
Journeyman III

Hit me with that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet AMD goodness please, I really need the upgrade!

0 Likes
kdshafer
Journeyman III

Love that AMD is putting the screws to intel and providing top end cpus.   Bout time! 

0 Likes
The_amac
Journeyman III

sign me up for the (no cooler) Ryzen 9!

0 Likes
Jad
Journeyman III

Happy new year! Thanks for the nice giveaways!

0 Likes
Dhogan18
Journeyman III

I cannot wait to get my hands on this processor! Really hoping stock improves over the next year because I've been saving for quite some time to build my dream machine. 

Some day..

0 Likes
GPavlop12
Journeyman III

I can easily say that God of War on pc is my favorite game that I own for all of my consoles.

0 Likes
Spart64
Journeyman III

Love my RX-6800 and 3600XT combo, can't wait to see what's next.

0 Likes
sgtlex
Journeyman III

Great processor and it would give me a chance to move back to my favorite cpu of AMD. Hope all much luck.

0 Likes
M0n0LiF
Journeyman III

I need this to retire my aging 9600k due to the lack of of hyper-threading. This is more and more apparent in newer games and applications and this monster will handle it with ease. 

0 Likes

I need this for my daughter's new build!

0 Likes
Axiomatic
Journeyman III

Hi!

0 Likes
NakatsuMegami
Journeyman III

I have defended AMD Pre- Lisu Su days and Will do so in the future. As a Creator more cores is always welcome. With the absence of a 3000 or 5000 series Threadripper, I could use the 12 core CPU as my Software can utilize them, such as Davinci Resolve, Blender and other CAD and Slicer Software. Hopefully I can transfer the heavy Encoding to an accelerator when the Radeon 7000 series becomes available.

0 Likes
Veyton231
Journeyman III

0 Likes
Sykrid
Journeyman III

Hey love what AMD was able to achieve the past few years and creating this intense battle of who has the best hardware and course that's you AMD! Currently trying to play any type of game at this point but mainly Call of Duty: WARZONE and some PUBG currently with a bit of GTA RP!

Excited to what you're bringing in the upcoming months with new hardware! So far I'm really happy with my Ryzen 5 3600 and on top of that what you've guys done with FSR in Call of Duty: VANGUARD super impressed!

0 Likes
jmcollabo
Journeyman III

Hello! I'd love to be considered for a prize this month...Pick Me!!!

eljefetmb
Adept I

Whelp, when I have time to play, I'm usually playing catch up on Destiny 2! Like most of us PC gamers, our library's are full of games that we will "eventually" get to. Happy gaming y'all!

Been a fan of AMD since the Phenom x II series. Built my first rig on a FX 6300 and R7 250 and just kind of kept upgrading piece by piece ever since. Fortunate enough to have grabbed a 6800 last year by XFX.

0 Likes
Mariospants
Adept I

It's amazing that you can run a high-quality CPU for five plus years and still play the new games, get excellent performance, and generally still enjoy your computer - even though it doesn't take more than a year or two before the next generation of CPUs just blows the old ones out of the water. Thankfully, AMD processors and compatible motherboards seem to give even stalwarts and easy upgrade option!

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | Rog STRIX x570-I Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz ram (Team) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11GB GDDR6) | 1TB Intel NVME | 1 TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | Seagate 2TB internal |
Samsung 4k monitor | 21" Huion drawing table

You make a great point. AMD seems to future proof way more effectively than the competition. It's like every driver update unlocks more and more performance!

ScrapGamer22
Journeyman III

Good Luck to Everyone

0 Likes
horcruxpower
Journeyman III

Built my first PC during the Pandemic and cant be more please with my AMD system.

Running Ryzen 5 3600 with a RX 5700 XT. 

Currently playing GTA5 and Civ 6

Burningj
Adept I

I could really use the cpu upgrade I'm having random stutters with mine and. A t seem to get it to stop.

0 Likes
Frostnads
Journeyman III

Been using AMD GPUs for years and it's about time for an upgrade.  Favorite game is Star Citizen which AMD handles magnificently.  Thanks AMD for high performance at an affordable price

0 Likes
bulldurham
Adept II

Very InterestingVery Interesting

Tell me all about it.

0 Likes
BlackVoid
Journeyman III

Team Red all the way...the only way!

0 Likes
lpx4
Journeyman III

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

0 Likes