cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
DaFunk
Adept II

I hope I win!!! 😄

AMD Enthusiast
0 Likes
Veraky
Journeyman III

Been rocking a Ryzen 5 2600x for years now, would love to replace it with a new Ryzen 9 3900XT!

0 Likes
superdude311
Adept I

Amd is a cool company

0 Likes
DaMacD
Journeyman III

Been using the Ryzen 5 proccessor for my build over a year ago and love it as I play Marvel's avengers and now replaying Shawdow Of The Tomb Raider. Would really love to win one of these proccessors.

0 Likes
lgestle
Adept I

Let's do this.

0 Likes
Sethmorton
Journeyman III

I love my AMD builds. Recently upgraded my ram and man it really woke my build up

bluefalcon13
Adept I

Count me in. Would be a great upgrade for my rig, which would turn into an upgrade for my kiddo's rig. Double win right?

0 Likes
AnaliticO
Journeyman III

Hi!

0 Likes
dontkilljim
Adept II

I hope I win! Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
FinnSoft
Journeyman III

Who doesn't like a chance at free stuff?  It will join my 3700X, 3800X, and 3900X in the lineup, and use up one of my stock coolers from the pile because I've run out of water cooling AIOs.

...is a happily purring computer in your future?
0 Likes

I love my 5900x, its been an amazing CPU and handles everything I throw at it.

0 Likes
Denotian
Journeyman III

Cool, 

0 Likes
Ivars
Journeyman III

Hi. This would be a great upgrade to my RYZEN 7 3700.

0 Likes
titovontito
Journeyman III

Hello AMD!

0 Likes
Tobeistobex
Adept I

I would love to win this for my first gaming build. 

To be is to be the value of a variable.
0 Likes
natewu
Adept I

Yo! My 1300x has been waiting for an upgrade haha!

JustinPasc
Journeyman III

1. Additional generic reply comment
0 Likes
blenderhead1
Adept I

Hidey ho ranger bob

0 Likes
d2_ricci
Adept II

Must have missed the last few of these. glad to see them starting back up.

0 Likes
irbab00n
Journeyman III

love AMD, the older Athlon processors were amazing but the ryzen are badass. Screw Intel

Rv1127
Journeyman III

Hi...currently playing far cry 6..built an AMD system 2yrs ago...ryzen 5 3600 with a radeon rx 5700 XT

0 Likes
themaltese
Journeyman III

Ah, this would be a sweet upgrade from the 3700x 🙂

0 Likes
Lagwagon
Journeyman III

Looking forward to the next gen ryzen processors pcie 5 and ddr 5

0 Likes
It_chad
Adept I

Currently rocking a 2600 and just updated case. 

I would ❤️ to upgrade to this beauty! So many cores!!!

16430527642009106126239942039683.jpg

16430528072738493991514973107076.jpg

TheGraniteGoat
Journeyman III

Love my Radeon RTX 460. Hoping to upgrade my rig soon!

ThreeDee
Paragon

This would make a great addition to my TrueNAS server! .. so if everybody else would kindly drop out of the running .. my Plex constituents will thank you ...  

ThreeDee PC specs

Hello This is Andy and i love the ryzen processor and video card i got in my gaming system.i got the Ryzen 5 3600 and the rx580 video card been playing the rf 2 games on my system. but that ryzen 9 3900 would be a nice upgrade to my system

tmarlow09
Journeyman III

Hi, currently waiting for Total War Warhammer III to come out

Botchip
Adept I

I enjoy my AMD GPU for my gaming. Nice control features.

Stryde
Journeyman III

Good luck, everyone!

0 Likes
lchester22
Adept I

I've used AMD chips since, dos and windows 3.0.

AXMIM
Journeyman III

Hi, I've been using your GPU since 2010.  Last year, I bought a prepaid a pre-paid pc and got an NVidia card. I sold it and put back an Radeon one instead. 

Thank you for building good products.

BBerndog
Journeyman III

I could really use this. I have an RX580 that crashes all the time and it wasn't bad while the warranty was still valid but it's almost become unusable. New video cards are way too expensive so winning this would help me feel better about having a lemon for a video card.

0 Likes
shadowk99
Adept I

Currently gaming on many different titles (BF2042, COD, PUBG, AOE4 and many more) with my latest rig

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

ASUS TUF X570 Pro Wifi

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB

ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT

Kylebradley95
Journeyman III

Gimme dat cpu 🤩

0 Likes
Botha
Journeyman III

Go! 

0 Likes
viruzniper
Journeyman III

After being an avid Intel/Nvidia fan I recently made the switch and I'm happy I did. Ryzen cpu and Radeon gpu in my Alienware setup. Couldn't be happier with it.

0 Likes
mjwill4
Adept I

I am really interested in the sweepstakes.  IT's not everyday that anyone has an opportunity to wins a free upgrade.  

0 Likes
cobrawannab1
Journeyman III

RX6700 xt lookin to find a cpu match instead of this ryzen 3 3100 lol

0 Likes
mogami76
Adept I

Go team RED! Would love to have one of AMD's flagship processors to show all my gamer friends!

0 Likes