cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
EddyDisaster
Journeyman III

WOOOOO!

I love playing Xenimus on my AMD Ryzen 1800x with the Radeon RX 6800XT! 

0 Likes
jmetzner
Journeyman III

Count me in! Thanks!

Hope for new Processor!!!!
0 Likes
Domingo314
Adept I

Carrots

killabytes
Adept I

Team Red

sethinato
Journeyman III

Yay team red!

Alphamektek
Adept I

I would love to get a R9 processor! Im running a R5 3600 so it would be a major upgrade for me! Keeping fingers crossed!

Thenasmax
Journeyman III

Here's hoping I win, thanks for the chance.

Pickeljoose
Journeyman III

This is kinda funky. I like funky stuff you guys are silly.

0 Likes
Elderpoot
Journeyman III

Yay.  First time posting

0 Likes
Forodarn
Journeyman III

Hi! I use nothing but ryzen in all my families computers! But I'm currently playingnWorld of Warcraft and world of warships! I find both games to challange me and the best way to compete on those games is with my Ryzen system! 

Thanks!

HexusPKC
Journeyman III

Hi!

I build PCs for my friends as a hobby and I always recommend them to go with Ryzen chipsets since they’re the best out there. I’m really happy with what you guys offer and will continue to be a loyal client. 😉

Dynamix911
Journeyman III

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 it's a massive upgrade from my FX8350. Also have an R9 390. Been waiting for 6800 to be in stock so I can make my GPU upgrade

0 Likes
Kfire7
Adept I

Red team for life! Love you Lisa Su!! 

Currently playing God of War (6800xt LC OC)

0 Likes
xartersauce
Adept I

Finally upgraded from an old FX-8300 that I had OC'd @4.7ghz.  I bought myself a decent 1080p/1440p gaming rig: Ryzen 5 5600G, with an RX 6600XT.  Man I love it.  Totally rips through every game I throw at it, and I haven't had any issues with stability or crashing.  Played through Metro: Exodus on it just a few days ago with Ray Tracing active and it was smooth and beautiful.   I've been a follower since I built my first gaming PC with an original Athlon 700mhz.  Your new Ryzen and Radeon products are fantastic. Thanks so much AMD for your commitment to us Gamers.  I'm proud to say I own an AMD gaming rig once again. 

0 Likes
Flavorcc
Journeyman III

Greetings.please consider entry request. AMD ROCKS

thanks in advance

CC

0 Likes
Cuijamesjr143
Journeyman III

Team red.  

0 Likes
freeride600
Adept I

Been rocking the Ryzen 5 2600 for a while, it's done me great.

I went back and I'm giving Mass Effect: Andromeda a second shot. It's not a great game but it's got moments of charm.

0 Likes
Ckues2022
Journeyman III

Ello all my Red Team. the games im bouncing on are Sea Of Thieves , Tarkov, and Prey 2017. im loving the performance i get from my 5800XT and my RX 6800X. keep up the great products.

0 Likes
Irishchris22
Journeyman III

Love my Ryzen 7 2700, but ready to upgrade. Never going to go back to that other company. AMD for me

0 Likes
Nel_Riv
Journeyman III

Hi, I just want a new Processor 🙂

Dominican senior developer trying to conquer the whole world, or at least that is what my cats want for some reason.
0 Likes

My processor is an amd 3600X. Long time fan just picked up a AMD Radeon RX5500XT I have all but given up on seeing a 6600XT that I can afford, 3 times a house payment is out of my league... 

0 Likes
mtrabalka
Adept I

I have never purchased anything but AMD processors and I never will purchase anything else.  

0 Likes
Heryang916
Adept I

Nice and product. Have a great day

0 Likes
GeoM68
Journeyman III

Hi

0 Likes
NerkIRL
Journeyman III

Hell Yeah I'M a miner and AMD 6600 hits the sweet spot price performance and is also super efficient the 8 gigs of VRAM or a must let me win this cpu . may the Nerk be with you.

0 Likes
Holtzey
Adept I

Count me in, best of luck!

0 Likes
sleepotaku
Journeyman III

I am an artist who has been looking at 3d rendering with blender on ryzen 9 3900xt.

Luroy Allen
0 Likes
wildcrazycat
Journeyman III

I'm game

0 Likes
AspGaming
Journeyman III

Hi I have been using for 4 years, which is when I got my pc. I have not upgraded anything in it bet yet it needs upgrading. I have both a AMD graphics card and processor. I am currently playing Call of Duty MW multiplayer.

0 Likes
Ix
Journeyman III

Hi, I recently started to play games and needed a better graphics card.

0 Likes
Jacobhaid
Journeyman III

Sweepstakes are awesome! I have a rx 5500 that gets the job done well. Been using for a long time and love it!

0 Likes
dgann66
Journeyman III

I like free stuff!

0 Likes
DashBoy
Journeyman III

Hello! Thanks for the opportunity once again.

0 Likes
stankopp813
Adept I

Please enter me in the monthly sweeps.

0 Likes
Ballyjandro
Journeyman III

New to the community and hoping to build a big bad machine featuring all that AMD can offer!

0 Likes
aliasocracy
Journeyman III

Hello! I love AMD. Owned once since the bulldozer days. 

0 Likes
umuhammad
Journeyman III

Big fan of AMD products since I bought my Athlon 64 brand new a bit ago. 

bborden
Journeyman III

Would love this for my rig.

0 Likes