cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
raycrs
Journeyman III

Thank you for the chance to win

rallmandinger
Journeyman III

Go Red

0 Likes

Papa needs a brand new Bag (with a processor and graphics card in it.)

how true, most of us would love to upgrade!

0 Likes
NeoMaxX
Journeyman III

Hi!  Go AMD!

jlangley124
Adept I

Loving my 6900XT...  where's the 6950's at ?  Heck, how about a 6990XT!!!!! 

0 Likes
xhgaerlan
Journeyman III

Happy 2022! Wishing I could get my hands on a Radeon RX 6800XT this year!

0 Likes
frostiex
Journeyman III

I'd LOVE the new 6000 series CPU!!!!

0 Likes
Jaggath
Journeyman III

Love AMD - 

0 Likes
digglesworth
Adept I

My favorite AMD product right now is the 6900XT.  

0 Likes
lucidstrike
Journeyman III

My Zen 2 / RDNA 3 build is gonna say me up very nicely for the years ahead. 👍🏿

0 Likes
MerrHeLL
Adept I

Love Ryzen 9's. I have two, a third would be GREAT!

0 Likes
rexbinary
Journeyman III

Hello! I am looking forward to playing Dying Light 2 on my 5950x!

0 Likes
hackersmovie
Adept I

dunno if I qualify but, sure would be nice to finally upgrade from my Ryzen 5 1600 to a GLORIOUS 3900xt!!

0 Likes
rojo1902
Journeyman III

Definitely have gotten some great use out of my FX8350, could really use the upgrade!

0 Likes
Techno_Magnus
Journeyman III

I have been using a Athlon 3000g for gaming and I have been loving the cheaper but great working experience!

0 Likes
saladman
Journeyman III

I have been building computers for 28 years 90% has been AMD. Best Value/$

LionTamer619
Journeyman III

I’m looking forward to the shortage ending. I’m definitely buying a 6900XT 😬

mistersalton
Newcomer

I love my 5700XT, I've been grinding out Destiny 2 lately and can't wait for Witch Queen.

0 Likes
helpmepcmrpls
Journeyman III

howdy

0 Likes
Eradicator
Journeyman III

Awesome processor, can't have too many AMD CPU's!!! 😎😎😎

0 Likes
bassmek2
Adept II

Hey I've been playing kena:bridge of spirits ,cod:coldwar and league of legend. I would love to win this cpu as it would be nice to finally win something as I don't have any luck with winning anything like this before and it will allow me to upgrade my son's PC or mine. I would also like to thank you guys for the chance to win something in these sweepstakes  🤞🤞🤞

0 Likes
KnaiveAcct
Journeyman III

Yooo looking to jump ship from Intel finally. Enable me, senpai!

0 Likes
q5ka
Journeyman III

0 Likes
JoeTheShoeMaker
Journeyman III

No matter how good of a PC I build I'll probably keep coming back to Minecraft

KevinVan
Journeyman III

Not even sure how to determine my level, but since I just registered, I assume I cannot win. I am replying anyway.

0 Likes
jewlzpdx98
Journeyman III

Love amd so much made my first pc little over 2 years ago with all amd and haven’t looked back can’t wait for the future and to hopefully try and upgrade the pc soon graphic cards are so hard to come by tho 

0 Likes
Gi6i
Journeyman III

Team red member here!

0 Likes
Pilot747767
Journeyman III

This would be great to win. Thanks!

0 Likes
cflann999
Journeyman III

I have had great success with AMD processors and graphics cards, love the amd radeon software. makes it easy to check how games are working

0 Likes
vunderful
Adept I

Wouldn’t mind the upgrade at all 😉

0 Likes
JLongon
Journeyman III

Love to win this.

0 Likes
mskitty
Journeyman III

Hi

0 Likes
clos3001
Journeyman III

Can wait to win to upgrade my rig of 2 years.  Let’s go red team 

0 Likes
barkingspace
Adept I

Replying as per instructed!

I love my Ryzen 5 1600 (though, to be fair, the chip in my PS5 makes life a whole lot sweeter!)

At some point I will need to upgrade in order to upgrade to Windows 11. Sadly, I'm locked in a strange place where I can't go back to my normal Windows 10 (due to a restore point problem) but I can't move on to Windows 11 (due to hardware security not being up to snuff)...

0 Likes
Boss_A_B
Journeyman III

Wooo whooo!

0 Likes
mltco78dhs
Journeyman III

I've been on team AMD since the FX6300 and I've never been disappointed.

Keep up the good work!

0 Likes
gregghunter
Adept I

Current rig is a pre-built Dell Inspiron 5676 w/ R7-2700X, RX580 (which is on it's last leg) and upgraded to 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO SL RGB RAM.  Current games: Witcher 3: GoY ed., DS 1-3, Cyberpunk 2077 (runs rough on my rig though).  been trying to get a new 6900XT through the Thursday queue but no luck so far.

0 Likes
briant935
Journeyman III

I am using a 3700x and it has been good to me.  Would love to upgrade though.

araw
Journeyman III

Im replying! Horray!