cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
raycrs
Journeyman III

Thank you for the chance.

Xellaz
Journeyman III

Been using an AMD Ryzen CPU since 1800X! Please help me upgrade it to the 3900X! 🤤

0 Likes
madevil
Journeyman III

Been loving my 5950 and 3900XT would be awesome to drop in an extra board to build a PC for a nephew who would like to get into PC gaming and streaming

0 Likes
VoidJugg
Journeyman III

I have been loving century: age of ashes honestly come play on pc its a lot of fun!!

creepy1g
Journeyman III

I will not win.

kuyaeyik
Journeyman III

I can't wait to see what the Red Team will be releasing this year!

Happy New Year to all from AMD.

My last 4 Processors have been AMD FX 8370 followed by RYZEN! 1600,  1800X, and currently a 2700X as a Gamer and Streamer Ryzen made it all possible. Thank you for the opportunity to possibly upgrade once again!  Also while we are all here when might the next VLAN be? Good Luck to all! #RedTeam #BetterRed #RyzenHype

James LaTourneau

RQS-devine

jr6955
Adept I

rx580 cause it was worth the money 

Johnnie Lee Henley Jr.
0 Likes
KidneyThief
Adept II

I've been using AMD processors since the late 1990s and Graphics cards since 2015. My current system could use a bit of an update

ronall12
Journeyman III

Love your products!!!

0 Likes
ultra99
Adept II

hello, excited to be part of this awesome community!!

Odaharry
Adept I

Come on!

0 Likes
Sammiebingo
Journeyman III

This would be a great upgrade.

0 Likes
Happypotamus
Adept I

Hi, how long does it take to get to be a Novice 3? Just posts or time based too?

0 Likes
8907gtcouple
Journeyman III

I would love to have this to build my son a new computer.

modcon9
Adept II

I have the rx 6800 which I love switched from nvidia so all I need is my first amd processor so I can switch from Intel I hope I win this

0 Likes
IllmanneredBob
Journeyman III

Happy new year

Clavo_41
Journeyman III

I'm looking to upgrade my 5 2600x CPU.Maybe I'll be lucky!

fuccons
Journeyman III

I love cats.

NJG
Journeyman III

What I have installed in my PC now is the Ryzen 7 3700X Processor. Although it's a previous generation CPU, it's still super-fast and works really well for all of my tasks. Although I can't win because my account is a newcomer, (at the moment, will hop in on forums and level myself up). As for games, playing Minecraft as usual and Halo MCC/Infinite. Also started Red Dead Redemption 2, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

RavenStJ
Journeyman III

Good luck to all enter and to the winner grats, the chip is on my wish list, but will make some one happy. 

AceConrad
Adept I

Hi, I'm currently running a Ryzen 5 1600 and a Radeon RX 560. They have served me well but it would be nice to score a new CPU or GPU!

chad27
Adept III

Hello, 

Built my first AMD system two years ago. Ryzen 3600 and 5600xt . This machine has been great and allowed me to play any game I want. 

TripTolite
Journeyman III

Good luck!!!!

0 Likes
userx1
Journeyman III

Hi

hkalawi
Journeyman III

Nice Work!

0 Likes
Raamone
Journeyman III

I love my Ryzen 7

0 Likes
iLloydski
Adept I

I wish your products are more affordable for the Philippine market.

0 Likes
chris47362
Adept I

I wish I was a higher rank so I could enter. I only use amd Products in my rigs since 1994.

R7 3700X, RX 6700XT, 32GB, STRIX B450-F GAMING
Salmanansari
Adept I

Hi" i have playing recently gta 5 and tomb raider and now i have playing pubg and gta 5 but i dont have high gaming pc i have now low range pc i wamt to win this.

tach409
Adept I

Nice CPU!

0 Likes
budlight2600
Journeyman III

Fighting back level 1 Hackers in Warzone with AMD hardware.

Iron-GamersTV
Journeyman III

Such a nice chip. I just received my Ryzen 7 5800X but, that doesn't mean it can't be sent back 😂
Iron-GamersTV
0 Likes
entropicsoul
Journeyman III

Red team before it was red team. AMD fan since my K6.

BigZip
Adept I

I started building PC's way back with the 8088's and when the 1st AMD came out I started using it because it was a better value, later because it was much more reliable. I had my own computer Sales a Repair shop for a good nine years before I had an accident that left me unable to care for myself.

My last personal machine I built and one I am still using is with the AMD Athlon 8150 on an Asus Saberetooth990 MB, 16RAM, and now upgraded from HDD drives to SSD drives and from 1GB VC to ASUS 550 Radeon w/8GB RAM. Still playing many games including HALO and getting around 52fps. But it's time to upgrade before I die (I'm 68), so this will be my last build and right now I'm pricing everything out.

So, that's a little about me and hello to all!

Mike Zippro
joebangles
Adept III

3900XT

It's better than the 1800X I have right now!

Sweet Chip, that's what I am saving up to buy for my new rig!

Report on how well it works when it it up and running, please.

Mike Zippro
JOHNREED3
Adept I

LOL... just a Novice I here... so I am not eligible 😞   BUMMER!

you just need to reply, and like messages and you can get to the right level to qualify.

0 Likes

Let’s Go RED

Mike Zippro
0 Likes