cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
ToxiccixoT
Journeyman III

Well had to re-register hope I can still participate.  This is pretty amazing contest. Love AMD and hopefully I can help my son who's just at that age now to build his own machine. The old phenom II chip he is using is having a hard time. Good luck to all and Happy New year.

budnugglet
Journeyman III

Nice

Frobuzmumber
Journeyman III

I've been a team red for a long time (decades) and would love to win this for my son.. His team blue died and he deserves a better setup... I just updated to ryzen 7 5700g from and fx8350 and am not looking back.. Thank you for years of fantastic products.. PS. I have had amd graphics cards since before they were amd... Team green is not allowed in my house! 

Just wanted to make sure i am entered into the monthly sweepstakes. When i replied the first time i was new but now i am Journeyman III. Yeay Me!! 

0 Likes
gotgrant
Adept III

Team Red all the way looking forward to building my first computer in 15 years....

This would be a nice CPU for the build.

ReDXDeath
Adept I

Oh wow this would really help with my new build I'm working on! 

Alaklasm
Journeyman III

Kazz
Journeyman III

Hello and thanks for the opportunity!

shadowill
Journeyman III

afward
Adept I

Hey there,

Thanks for the opportunity. I've been a diehard AMD fan since my first 386DX-40. And ATI just as long. When the two companies merged it was the best of both worlds!

aboveNbeyond
Journeyman III

Hi! super excited to join this sweeptask! huge AMD fan 

Long Time AMD Fanatic, AMD Ryzen 5600X, ASUS AMD B450M, Gigabyte RX570. I have Been building AMD for over 20 Years Love It... Keep up the innovation. 

hadesruin
Journeyman III

Thanks for chance . Would love to win this new cpu for my new build

mauricio
Adept I

Happy New Year AMD!

I am currently awaiting the pixel remaster of Final Fantasy 6 and hoping to score a 6500XT when it becomes available. 

Barlasam
Adept I

Excited

mantide
Journeyman III

Being an AMD fanboy since 2014 and on linux since 2015. Keep up the good work on the open GPU and great CPU!

Mr_Joey
Journeyman III

May this year be better than the last.

ronath
Adept I

What am I playing these days.... 

I've been working through the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters as they release, but I haven't really had the time to devote to them. Last game that required a graphics card I played would have been Resident Evil Remaster, which always bugs because I need a couple days to get into it and I just never seem to be able to devote the time to it.

Zxrial
Journeyman III

I love and my build is nothing but and 

The reason why I stay with amd all there productsis well worth the money they care about the customers it gets the job done perfectly for the quarter of the price of Nvidia an Intel not intonvidia or Intel at all for the nonsense price they charge you they don't care if you don't have the money they just love too screw you regardless budget or not

My amd build can play anything I throw at it

Have an Ryzen 7 1700 x 16 gb of viper gaming memory a 240 Sad two tera bites of space an rx 580 8gb vram an an Asus gaming motherboard an a 600 watt EVGA power supply an can play anything with an average of 50 to 60 fps well worth the price an will recommend too anyone for half the price of the other nonsense companies

OBXsaltydog
Journeyman III

Go TEAM RED!!!! 

Botha
Journeyman III

In

phunt315
Journeyman III

Hi playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider

greg7mdp
Journeyman III

Hi, I already have a Ryzen 9 5900x, but could use this for my kid's PC 🙂

It would make a nice upgrade for my daughter's PC

Iraloff
Journeyman III

I do not think I will be a high enough rank to qualify. Good luck everyone. 

punk4evr
Adept III

This is a reply!  Thanks!  

Mxpx5555
Journeyman III

Winner winner chicken dinner?

Please??

johnthomas90
Journeyman III

I love you!

yeah4me
Journeyman III

Currently playing Ark on the Lost Island map.  Also a little Warzone.

rkarnes
Adept I

Go Team Red!!

sendekyo
Journeyman III

My Intel PC keeps giving me BSODs.

martyp01
Journeyman III

I'm a big fan of AMD processors.  I've had them on and off for the last several builds I've done for years.  Recently I have only been using AMD processors as they are the best price, performance and technology has made AMD the industry leader in my opinion.

I finally got subnautica below zero and play that and ARK currently.

Burningj
Adept I

I'm trying to figure out how to tackle my back log of games. 

Hello all, and hoping everyone the best in both this Giveaway, as well as in this new year.

Also, the example reply really had me curious, what is everyone currently playing and/or what's everyone looking forward to next? I honestly really love hearing about other people's adventures in this commonality we share, known as gaming.

Best to all.

drr0ck
Adept III

Hello! Currently rocking a 6900 XT and it's working well for Doom Eternal and Metro: Exodus Enhanced Edition.  Thanks!

jadedmists79
Journeyman III

I would like to thank amd for all its hard work. I have always been a fan of team red. They have always seemed to me to make reliable. And now that they have come this far i am proud to say in my pc i have all Team Red!!! I am currently playing a lot fo different games. And i am rocking a 5800x and a 6700xt. 

OP
Journeyman III

LFG!

Trennal
Journeyman III

AMD- Puts out awesome products.  Looking forward to next Threadzipper!

pitbull_hwa
Journeyman III

AMD has always been my go to for gaming and personal PC builds for almost 20 years now. From my first PC with a 462 socket rocking an Athlon CPU to my current gaming Ryzen PC with a 3300x and a 5700xt GPU. AMD is my go to for my personal builds and a solid recommendation for my friends from me who are looking at building their first PC.