cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
lucky71
Adept I

Ryzen 9 cpu would be a mega upgrade from my ryzen 5 3500x

Winner winner here!

pinbd92
Adept I

i have been build the pc cpu ryzen 7 3700x 2 years ago , hope i could to chance to upgrade my old pc , i love amd forever 

0 Likes
Wongcmalfred
Journeyman III

Happy New Year all!

I'm a 15 year AMD user. I still have a desktop that I use with a 6 core Phenom CPU in it and it still comparable to new CPUs from the other guys......... you know. 

I was using CPUs from other companies, but I was totally converted when I bought the Phenom. Next CPU..... will not go with anything other than AMD.

Alfred

0 Likes
Fireworks234
Journeyman III

I have been playing some Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5! Loving it but my old quad core cpu is not quite cutting it any more.

0 Likes
NoodleGod
Journeyman III

Big want

Nice!

0 Likes
Wiener
Journeyman III

I love the 5000 series processors and the 6000 series gpu. I am playing call of duty warzone regularly with them, and the hardware is keeping up with the competition. Curious to see what is going to be the next hardware releases.

0 Likes
ripcord
Adept III

My daily driver (PC) choice is 100% AMD, all the way. Been using AMD products since the early 2000s and never looked back. Always been very happy with price and performance of all AMD from graphics cards to processors I have owned in the past.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
0 Likes

I also forgot to mention that I would love to win the AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT processor, what a powerful CPU, currently I have an AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600x and an AMD RX 580 Graphics card. That would be a big step-up for me.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.

Talk about upgrading, went from a HP I5 to a RYZEN 7 , still deciding on a GPU

dcslatter
Adept II

How do I find my Ranking??

0 Likes
theGrubbworm
Journeyman III

Hi! everyone,Tomb Raider, love this game

thevig
Journeyman III

• Hello,

I've built 5 PCs using AM4 products for my family over last few years.  Really enjoy longevity on AM4 and ability to upgrade while keeping kids' gaming PCs up to requirements of current games.

levelred
Adept I

I should have bought the 3900x instead of the 3600x when I build mine. But hey, now I might win it. 

RGBMF
Journeyman III

WANT THIS! 

0 Likes

I’m in just finished my first build, have a question. Used a Ruben 7 5700G processor, should have gone higher but not bad for the first time I guess. What graphics card would you suggest for this build. I be been looking at a 6600, good or would a 6700 be the way to go. Having a mental conflict lol.

0 Likes
sheighton
Adept II

Hey, quick question for you all, considering my new build is only looking for some cable combs, does anyone know if some place sells bridged 24+8(EPS)-pin aluminum rake combs in black? Clockwerk Industries doesn't seem to have that as an option, yet...

petsnake
Journeyman III

I love my 5600x - best gaming cpu from team Red!

0 Likes
Melfurian
Journeyman III

Hi all,

I’ve been building all my PCs with AMD CPUs for the last two decades. After getting my first K6 in a prebuilt from HP I’ve been team red since.

spacini79
Journeyman III

I'm seein Red!20211231_155101.jpg

Andynonymous
Journeyman III

I've been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program on my 6800xt. Maybe the hardest game I've ever played haha!

0 Likes
dcslatter
Adept II

Is there a place that explains the Ranking system? What ranks are there? How to earn them?

I'd like to know this too!

0 Likes
gfrail65
Journeyman III

I am currently run a Ryzen 5 2600 which has and continues to serve me well but it would be nice to upgrade.

jesse519peterson
Journeyman III

I'm very excited about RSR it's nice that it will boost performance on ALL GAMES, way to go AMD!!!!!

ecgonza
Adept I

Loved to win this processor.  Currently playing Diablo 3 and 2 resurection.

UnclePickle
Adept I

I always loved the All in Wonder devices. My almost 20yo 9800 AIW is still going strong!

Lazareth
Journeyman III

This is great! I upgraded my 2600 to a 5600X (thank you AMD for sticking with AM4 this long!), so I don't actually need it. My friend, however, is still rocking his 2600. If I win I'm going to surprise him with it! A drop-in upgrade!

jd63636
Adept II

Thanks AMD

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
heejaepark
Journeyman III

I am using ryzen 5800x CPU with radeon RX6900xt GPU for my gaming PC!

dryden
Adept III

Hello everyone!

I really like the 3600. It's just the right balance of price and performance for many gamers. I hope AMD doesn't abandon the sub-$200-250 CPU market in the near future. I'm currently playing Division 2. Thanks AMD! Good luck everyone!

Zabran
Journeyman III

Hi!

kaz727
Journeyman III

Loyal AMD user. I have been building my own desktop computers for almost 20 years and refuse to use anything other than Amd or own a laptop if it has a intel chip in it. It made my day when the game consoles went to Amd. I'm team Amd all the way.

Zolex
Adept III

I love these initiatives! It helps to breathe life into this forum :).

As for me. My very first purchase was an AMD duron 1Ghz.
Since then I've had every generation of AMD outside of the FX series.
So glad Ryzen and RDNA is here! love you guys!

terminalgain
Adept II

I'm not playing any game seriously right now, so I am waiting on whatever good comes out in the meantime.

iamjj
Journeyman III

Hi!

Reanu_Keeves
Adept I

Woo!

thealwaysgreenPNW
Journeyman III

All i want for 2022 is a MSRP 6800 XT, or whatever comes next.  So in the meantime consider Bios patching to nuke bit mining on select Radeon cards so people can buy them again for there intended purpose.

foxman150
Adept II

Happy New Year and thank you for bringing back the monthly giveaway!