cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
loafer987
Adept I

Good day! Civilization 6 owns my soul at the moment! 

My favorite and product to date is the 5xxx series laptop APUs. Their power efficiency is absolutely amazing compared to previous gen and Intel's offerings. Can't wait to see the 6 and 7 series!

killabytes
Adept I

Monday

kbparker
Journeyman III

I cannot even remember the name of the AMD processor in my first build, but I believe my second build had an Athlon XP 1800.  Any other dinosaurs here verify that name?  Been a pretty loyal customer ever since.  I think I have only purchased 3 intel chips since the turn of the millennia, and I have had at least one per year between work and home.  Love my current 3600x and my 5900x, but would definitely be ok with building a new 3900x for gaming at home!

bgcd
Journeyman III

hello 🙂

webbey
Journeyman III

Deathloop and RE:Village look great with my 5600XT.

❤️

lstevens4861
Journeyman III

AMD rocks

save1
Journeyman III

It is cool, tha we will have 3DVcach on 5800x, but what about 5950x?

Eaton_Eagle
Journeyman III

Good afternoon, 

My father and I have always enjoyed our AMD products since the moment he built his first pc, to the moment he passed it on to me. I was happy to get my 1800x/rx570 build back in 2018 and it has served me well with very very few issues.

I am hoping I can get a new CPU to replace my aging 1800x and give parts of this PC to my father so he can enjoy a good PC experience again. 

Good luck everyone!!!

It_chad
Adept I

I've been AMD fanboy since the Phenom! It been an honor to finally see AMD where it belongs... at the top! Go team Red! 

Bujamba
Journeyman III

Go Team Red!

Crayon4Lunch
Journeyman III

If i win I'll donate my 3700x to a gamer in need 

Fhistleb
Journeyman III

AMD has been killing it lately, I'm still aghast at how big the performance jump from my 1090T to the 1800x to the 2800x. This CPU has been stellar for multitasking like the ADD ridden gremlin I am.

dashtrash
Adept I

I am lucky enough to have a 5950x and 6900xt.  Not sure which I think is better.  I really love them both!  Zen 3 is truly impressive, but the jump from Navi1 to Navi2 is remarkable.  Keep it up AMD!

The_amac
Journeyman III

I'm here for the free CPU so I can play Half Life:Alyx. Make my wish come true 😘

delcolux
Journeyman III

Thanks for the opportunity. I'm still running a Piledriver chip, so a Ryzen would be a welcome upgrade.

frostiex
Journeyman III

Would love a NEW AMD processor to start off the year 2022!!!

Botchip
Adept I

Great to be a part of the AMD community. My AMD graphics board make my No Man's Sky game come alive. I added a VR headset and now I walk in a 3D world.  Maybe a new more powerful MPU world crank it even more!

Clavo_41
Journeyman III

I am enjoying msfs2020 on my 100% AMD pc

crmueller90
Journeyman III

I'd like a new processor Please!

mcv001
Journeyman III

Thane you for advancing the performance of your products and giving us the chance to score some impressive tech!

Salocinthewise
Journeyman III

Thank you for the opportunity to be apart of the community and sweepstakes. I have built 2 systems with AMD and am planning on building 3 more. I am hoping to stay with Team Red for all 5 systems in total! I have had great experiences working with AMD products, so thank you for making great products!

ChefRichie
Journeyman III

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win some gear!

zeenpr
Journeyman III

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Fallout 76 recently.  I just recovered from covid. I hope I win. ”

0 Likes
xizor09
Journeyman III

Excited for AM5!!  Good luck everyone.

Terry3Gs
Adept III

This is a great way to start the year !! Good luck to all !! I know a few folks I could pay this forward to if I was selected for it. 🙂

In to win, thanks.

Jackw
Journeyman III

I've use an r7 2700 for the last few years, this would be a solid upgrade!

xSmokingMan
Journeyman III

Gen 2 Threadripper workstation user here, would love a chance to upgrade my gaming Rig as well (currently a 3700x)

jdubs_83
Adept I

I would love to win a new processor. Looking to move away from the blue(i7 9750h) and green guys(1660ti) and go all in onTeam  Red. My first and last AMD product was a Radeon HD 6570 and I enjoyed it while I had it. I'm excited for the AM5 platform and the 7000 series. 

Flavorcc
Journeyman III

I don’t have a favorite game per se as I love so many. But by far AMD processing power playing them all is a must. 

Whoever wins this should auction it and get top dollar for it because that's just how the resell market is right now and then donate it to a charity that AMD supports. What charities are your favourite AMD community?

sultangordo
Journeyman III

Hi.

my name is sultan and currently im playing:

Pubg, Rainbow Six Siege, Cod Warzone and vanguard, Halo, need for speed hot pursuit remastered, battle field 1, 3, 4 and V, starwars squadrons or do you know what im playing a lot (ง •_•)ง.

and im planning to buy AMD Radeon RX 6800 cuz i like it.

(ง •_•)ง
MarzW4
Adept I

AMD Sapphire Pulse 6600 is where is at!

hardtanker
Journeyman III

I recently got into serious PC building and am really looking for a powerful CPU. I was going for intel but they are really expensive. Would love to start out strong. 

Korriblade
Journeyman III

Wow this would be sick in my new build plans 😮

0 Likes
jamus19
Journeyman III

upgrade my 3600 to a 3900... 6 to 9... nice

0 Likes

I see what you did there

Widowmaker1974
Journeyman III

I have been building gaming rigs since I was 12. And the current lineup of AMD products is the best I have seen in years. I look forward to many more years and can't wait to see what is on the horizon. Go Team Red!!!!

0 Likes
Treez81
Adept I

I’ve switched all three of my computers to amd systems two of which also have amd graphics. Saving up now to get my third graphics card. 

0 Likes
ninjaslipper
Journeyman III

Hi!

Big fan of AMD and currently playing Battlefield 2042 & some RPG's.

Thanks!

0 Likes