cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
WIREDMF
Journeyman III

Love the affordability of products to be able to stream a game as high capacity as WarZone!
Roostfactor
Journeyman III

Good day AMD team!  Im loving my 6800xt paird with my 5800x.  it's my sim rig so playing F1 2021 currently.        

Bigbrewgaming
Journeyman III

Yo

Dearhmadebone
Journeyman III

Have been loving the 5600x chip. And have always used amd.  Would love to win something after a year of losing 

Razrbane
Journeyman III

Playing a Guild Wars 2.  Looking for a good mmo to sink my teeth into.  New to the red team.

Subsilent00
Adept III

Awesome giveaway! 

cholidsnake
Adept I

well. good luck to all 

Good luck everyone, very exciting 😀 

angry-orchard
Journeyman III

Hello,

Thanks for doing this sweepstakes. My favorite AMD product is an older processor Phenom II X4 955. This was one that I had in a PC years ago. It was a solid processor and had lot of fun gaming on it back in the day.

Thanks

Legend70
Journeyman III

I hope I win 😬

Still running my 5700 XT Liquid Devil  but did get a Ryzen 9 on my tower last year.  The only time I have ever had an issue is when I dont update my driver when games send updates. All my builds have AMD throughout!

happy new year, and hope will be better for gpus. 🙄

PatrickS
Journeyman III

I think my 3800x was my favorite. Or maybe the 6800xt. Or maybe the 5950 that I have at work. Too many to choose from!

gtagshuffle
Adept I

Currently just finished moving so things are a bit hectic. Still have my R7 1700 from launch and it still kicks ass with gaming but my GPU died so I have nothing left to use atm. Gaming on my laptop for the temporary time being.

ego4th
Adept I

Loving my PowerColor Red Devil 6900xt Ultimate!

K_H_O_I
Adept I

I love the 3700X I got on sale a year and a half ago. Undervolted so it's running super cool while I mine. In my spare time, I'm playing Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.

TarikD
Journeyman III

Hi! My favourite AMD product is the 3600 processor the 3900xt would be a great upgrade!🤞🏾

Tyler992
Journeyman III

Cant wait to play Jurassic World Evolution 2 favorite movie series ever! Really looking forward to my next All AMD Build. A 3900XT would be a perfect addition.

Kmims99
Journeyman III

First love all ur products and looking forward to buying one of your new gpu’s I wish everyone luck on this sweepstakes I’m sure any of us could use some good luck after this past year 

Cheaters never win

I am replying for my chance for the sweepstakes. I love all AMD products. I am a variety gamer/streamer playing C.O.D (MW2019, BO: Cold War, Vanguard), Fortnite (just got into it to play with my kids) and Apex Legends

Over 40 Gamer & Streamer
SirNealalot
Adept I

I've been enjoying multiplayer and campaign for Halo Infinite! It's been so fun playing and having the much love nostalgia moments from back when i played on the original xbox.

jeffp7
Journeyman III

would be a great upgrade to my 3600x!

Iron-GamersTV
Journeyman III

Once again RedTeam FTW. I just upgraded my 3700x as my Ryzen 7 5800x just arrived last week. Just waiting on my Auros Gaming B550 to come back from Gigabyte from the RMA I had the first of the year. 

My wife is using my old A10-6800k  as her work from Home PC; she says she doesn't want anything new lol.  She apparently very happy with the  CPU and her 40 Chrome tabs opened at all times.   As you can imagine is a little scary when we have to reboot her PC from updates or the random Storm power outage.  I think she gets a new grey hair everytime it happens hopeing her tabs come back up.

Happy New Year!

Iron-GamersTV
solsevin
Journeyman III

Been AMD fan since the K6-2.

Spurious_ECG
Adept II

Awesome, looking forward to a good 2022!

Argowizard
Journeyman III

Alphamektek
Adept I

Im using the R5 3600 and Radeon 5600xt! Im trying out a few games ive downloaded recently! Keep up the great work AMD!

superben
Adept II

I’m still gaming strong with my Ryzen 1800

Hello hello!

rschlack
Journeyman III

Very nice card.   Would love to have one.  Currently using a RX580.  I'm in the dark ages.

Rob

vunderful
Adept I

Hi

Not sure if I qualify. Not sure what my ranking is but I thought I’d reply anyway. Currently playing Life is Stange True Colours & Sea of Thieves occasionally with friends. Currently rocking a 3800X & 6700xt. Looking forward to playing Witcher 3 when the big graphical update comes out (never played before)!

Paul240b
Journeyman III

Loving the Ryzen 5950X Processor! Been an absolut monster when paired up with a AIO liquid cooler with 360 Radiator! Handles EVERYTHING I can throw at it and keeps cool while doing it!

Want 5950x! 

Babelfish2001
Journeyman III

Love Amd!

Go 2901

0 Likes
Tfarc75
Journeyman III

Maybe this time I'll get lucky 🙂

MyDadsFriend
Journeyman III

Happy New Year!

Recently I’ve been replaying the Witcher, and working through some of Halo Infinite. My combo of a R5 3600 and a 5700xt have been carrying me through these gorgeous worlds!

Cheers!

TheDM
Adept I

Love my AMD products!  Come on winner winner chicken dinner!

fean98
Adept III

ohhhw shiney

Roger0072
Adept II

This is cool.  The last time I built a PC, it was *right* as the first Ryzen chips were being released and the MBs didn't have the tech I wanted yet....this time it will be a Ryzen build as my current PC is long in the tooth (and technically not eligible for the Windows 11 upgrade even though I bypassed it)