cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

K_H_O_I
Journeyman III

Re: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

I love the 3700X I got on sale a year and a half ago. Undervolted so it's running super cool while I mine. In my spare time, I'm playing Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.

Barbwire646
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone, very exciting 😀 

TarikD
Journeyman III

Hi! My favourite AMD product is the 3600 processor the 3900xt would be a great upgrade!🤞🏾

Tyler992
Journeyman III

Cant wait to play Jurassic World Evolution 2 favorite movie series ever! Really looking forward to my next All AMD Build. A 3900XT would be a perfect addition.

Kmims99
Journeyman III

First love all ur products and looking forward to buying one of your new gpu’s I wish everyone luck on this sweepstakes I’m sure any of us could use some good luck after this past year 

Cheaters never win
CanadianSilentBob
Journeyman III

I am replying for my chance for the sweepstakes. I love all AMD products. I am a variety gamer/streamer playing C.O.D (MW2019, BO: Cold War, Vanguard), Fortnite (just got into it to play with my kids) and Apex Legends

Over 40 Gamer & Streamer
SirNealalot
Adept I

I've been enjoying multiplayer and campaign for Halo Infinite! It's been so fun playing and having the much love nostalgia moments from back when i played on the original xbox.

jeffp7
Journeyman III

would be a great upgrade to my 3600x!

Iron-GamersTV
Journeyman III

Once again RedTeam FTW. I just upgraded my 3700x as my Ryzen 7 5800x just arrived last week. Just waiting on my Auros Gaming B550 to come back from Gigabyte from the RMA I had the first of the year. 

My wife is using my old A10-6800k  as her work from Home PC; she says she doesn't want anything new lol.  She apparently very happy with the  CPU and her 40 Chrome tabs opened at all times.   As you can imagine is a little scary when we have to reboot her PC from updates or the random Storm power outage.  I think she gets a new grey hair everytime it happens hopeing her tabs come back up.

Happy New Year!

Iron-GamersTV
solsevin
Journeyman III

Been AMD fan since the K6-2.