cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
10000Sandwiches
Journeyman III

Hello, I love replying to posts in order to enter sweepstakes.

WarHavoc
Journeyman III

I’ve been a longtime customer of AMD products dating all the way back to the year 2000! Thank you and Keep making great products!

omalak
Adept II

Best AMD product I have is my 6800xt. Excellent mix of price and performance 🙂 

Good luck to everyone!

graydeathlegion
Journeyman III

hi. amd

Hi. I'm loving the new BF2042 despite all the bugs and criticism. It's not perfect, and of course I'm hoping they fix the issues. I'm having an absolute blast especially after I got my new AMD Red Devil Ultimate 😃

Currently running an r5 3600, getting an r9 3900xt will definitely help in rendering videos and production!

--------------------
Good Morning!
Chimples
Adept I

Ohhhhh sweepstakes! Sign me up!

limeay
Journeyman III

I love playing bf4, LOL, and Old School Runescape

startrek133
Adept I

Hello AMD, 

Currently playing Satisfactory Early Access .. 

gunbuster
Adept I

Good luck everyone! I'd love to get onto more than 4 cores.

kingsooth
Journeyman III

This thing goes faster than my car. 🤘🤘

xXHollowSpiritXx
Journeyman III

Tbh I play a decent amount of high demand games like Escape From Trakov and other face pace shooters and I would state the AMD is a very affordable way to get high speed gaming at a wonderful price I think I’m going to stike with AMD for the rest of my gaming career as it’s brought me nothing but smooth seamless gaming and connections with friends, whenever any of my friends or family say they’re thinking about building a PC I always mention AMD and a reliable and affordable platform for gaming!

PolycountEr
Journeyman III

Love my 1700x

stnz
Journeyman III

RX480

FX8320

Still going strong

Craazyville
Journeyman III

I got me a 6800xt last year and my favorite part is running games on ultra and being satisfied with the results!

DumpsterJ
Journeyman III

I been playing Battlefield 2042 and Halo Infinite !!! I built a K6-2 back in the day AMD got me started.

Johnwhittle254
Journeyman III

Hell yeah, that's awesome!

Have always been an AMD user from the beginning. Just upgraded home set up from FX-9590 (Air cooled) with 32Gb 2133Mhz ram and 1Tb SSD with 2Tb HDD; in a SPEC-2 RED case. R9-280X graphics. To a Ryzen 7 3800XT, 64 Gb 3600 Mhz ram (2x32) MSI Phantom Gaming 4 B550, 4Tb NVME m.2 with 20Tb of RAID 5 HDD storage for the Plex server VM. And the (boo) nvidea RTX-3060 12Gb graphics card. This thing rocks. I'm ready for the Ryzen 9 5950X, or wait for 7000 series with DDR5 memory.

Dan3266
Journeyman III

TomTheGamer
Journeyman III

Good Luck to everyone entering the giveaway and thanks AMD for doing the giveaway.  Been playing Vanguard and Warzone a good bit.  Hoping to land a new CPU and GPU when they come in stock hopefully.

mapdma
Adept II

Have 3 AMD systems now.

5600x + 5600xt on a Gigabyte x470 Ultra Gaming.

1800x on an MSI board with a rx580.

Dual core Athlon hooked up to a tv for watching videos. ( @35w ) 

Really like the low power consumption of the Ryzen lineup.  My 5600x/5600xt pc only draws @200-250 watts when gaming.

Even less if playing older games.

Btw, where are the ranking levels listed?  I know what mine is but is there a list somewhere?

Koda_
Journeyman III

This processor is literally one of if not the best processor that is compatible with my ASRock Fatal1ty x370 K4 motherboard. It'd be amazing to upgrade from my first gen Ryzen 7 1800x. It's like when I got the G1 mobile phone, it's always obvious when a first gen of new tech comes out and it's going to be boss. Makes it harder to upgrade, but this would align with me upgrading my gpu soon c:

Ilaw896
Journeyman III

I have both an old process AMD FX 8350 processor now for almost 10 years still going strong.

I am running it on 32 GB RAM.  So far so good.

Love playing Valheim and even Project Zomboid.  I can't wait to afford upgrading.  But for now I am happy with what I have.

I am excited for Team Red's Ryzen series CPUs can't wait to build a new rig using these new cpus.

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this discussion. 🙂

apstwitch
Adept III

Going from 4 Intel cores to 12 AMD cores would really make my day 🙂

Troyduck
Journeyman III

This is cool, sweepstakes are back! A year ago I built my new computer and went completely team red. It has not dissapointed!

Sfasubartonc
Journeyman III

Hi! Big AMD fan here, and avid total war player. Best of luck to everyone!

therym
Adept I

Howdy! Nice to see monthly giveaways for AMD fans.

Justkeevin
Adept I

Fingers crossed!

Like my a Ryzen 3700x desktop but having a Ryzen 5700u in my notebook is pure love. 

Chotch
Adept II

AMD is a powerhouse for processors. Glad you are getting the recognition you deserve!

eggHDB
Journeyman III

This would be sweet. Love my Ryzen 5 3600 but an upgrade of this caliber would ensure I squeeze the most out of my 5700XT.

barkingspace
Adept I

Clearly I need to rank up - but I have always been an AMD user (with a small exception for a few years due to a sale). Certainly learned my lesson!

ksliving
Journeyman III

Cool it's nice to something happening here again!

Absydion
Journeyman III

I’d love to win! 

Lazagna
Journeyman III

Bring it!

frm
Journeyman III

i love playing fs 22 and at the same time im build a new gaming pc 

fred medley
Oxymoron281
Journeyman III

Hi.

Finally getting around to playing Fallout 4.

Giving those super mutants the old pew pew.

carl4768
Adept I

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges!

deadstick
Journeyman III

I've always tried to use AMD graphics cards, since they have seemed to target a better bang for you buck model.