cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
bsp2020
Challenger

2022 will be my lucky year 😁

Can always hope. Figure I have to win something again someday, and this would be a really sweet

0 Likes
neon
Miniboss

I watched AMD's CES presentation, and am excited for upcoming Ryzen 6000 mobiles, Ryzen(s) with 3D cache, and then Zen 4 later in 2022. Hopefully the Radeon RX 6500XT will be available for cheap 1080p gaming for everyone. Exciting techs ahead.

My 3700x could use an upgrade. 

I would like to enter. My favorite AMD product is hands down the radeon 7. The HBM next to the die was awesome. I also loved the look of the card.

Just what I was looking for.

I had a older one that I enjoyed.

0 Likes

I saw AMD's CES presentation on Abdul's Guide and am looking forward to the future Ryzen 6000 mobile processors, Ryzen(s) with 3D cache, and finally Zen 4 in 2022. Hopefully, the Radeon RX 6500XT will be affordable enough for everyone to enjoy 1080p gaming. There are some really cool technologies coming up.

0 Likes
BlackSabbath
Adept II

Hi happy new year 

Been building AMD PCs for 18 years.

Love the flexibility AMD provides to the individual user.

What I feel is most important is every AMD based PC I have built for a client has stood the test of time. Most getting past down to their kids or parents when they decided to have me build them a new rig.

One other important experience with AMD is value per dollar spent. One can build a great performing AMD rig and not break the bank.

Keep the competition with Intel and Invidia going strong AMD.  

Love the many updates to AMD products

Riverine
0 Likes
redcow16
Adept II

AMD is the GOAT!!!

mikestankan
Journeyman III

happy to be here looking forward to 2022 and the new releases

gvjames57
Journeyman III

Waiting on more Graphic Card releases

meltonian
Journeyman III

I'm replying because I love AMD and I'm a winner!

devinedragoon
Adept III

This is awesome. Id pay it forward my 2700x

Nice, I am at Adept III, hoping that's a high enough rank ❤️

I'm still using an A10-6800K apu. Thanks to you kind folks.

Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Resident Evil original first one.

xenoaroe
Adept I

Fav product is my 6800xt which i got on launch day!

am1sf1t
Adept II

I've been playing No Man's Sky primarily and really enjoying just exploring and building in that game. I'll be playing Elden Ring more when that comes out.

jellowiggler
Adept I

Looking forward to stacked cache in the 5000 series, and new Radeon offerings.  Hopefully we'll have a situation where we can actually purchase some of these products at a reasonable MSRP.

langjaykevin
Journeyman III

Hi 🙂

Playing Warzone and League of Legends here 🙂

Looking forward to some great prizes.!

KingBomp
Journeyman III

Bruh, this would be amazing! Great contest!

This would be nice.  Can finally upgrade my old 1700!

I truly understand that!

0 Likes
WinterLightStudios
Journeyman III

We need Thunderbolt in AMD based laptops!!!

capdauntless
Journeyman III

I gotta say I have been very happy with Team Red recently. I have been a fan for a long time and with my recent build based on a Ryzen 7 5800X and a Radeon RX 6800 XT Midnight Edition my loyalty to the brand has been solidified. 

I can't wait to see what is in store with Ryzen 6000 and 7000 series CPUs and the next generation of Radeon GPUs.

Ckues2022
Journeyman III

my favorite amd product is your CPUS for the fact that they are always unlocked and the performance to price, also the fact that i could keep the same motherboard for 4 generations. you guys are the best.

currect system

cpu 5800x all core 4.7

gpu 6800xt oc 2650

Heyyy! long time no see guys. 

I'm a huge fan of everything AMD builds, but I have to say my favorite "product" from AMD comes from the innovation in https://gpuopen.com/ and your contributions to Khronos at the moment. FSR is incredible and shook things up, prorender for Blender is amazing, the material x library rocks, LiquidVR, and many more. These things get missed by the wider community, and your dedication to innovation both in chip design and things like HBM for the future of gpus are so important. 

AMD showed the world that threaded workflows in cpu and gpu were the path to performance and a chip like the 3900x is a good example of that. 

bluefrg
Adept I

What a great processor!  What difference that would make playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey!

I hopping the prices of the AMD GPU come down a bit.  Like up put together an upgraded gaming PC. lol, such is life at the moment.  I'll just have to wait a bit longer.  This sweepstake makes kind of fun! 

jamesc359
Forerunner

Hey Ashley!

I've been playing Black Mesa. It's been a really good experience going back to a true classic with shiny new graphics. I've also been playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered. Although the visuals haven't been improved that much it's still on of my favorite racing games. I can't get enough of Seacrest County.

At any given time my favorite AMD product is the one I have, which is an FX-8350. It's antiquated, but it has served me well. 🙂

swaccelerated
Challenger

Oh Nice!  Happy new year AMD Red Team!  

Currently playing:

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Word War Z: Aftermath

Sea of Thieves

Good luck everyone.

Need to upgrade my 2700X CPU.

0 Likes
Noghri2112
Journeyman III

Here's to a new year and hopefully new CPU!

sirfalcon
Adept I

Make video cards affordable again. Also pick me. Thanks.

Mass_Scrat
Journeyman III

Yes Please for the Sweepstakes! 

Go Team Red 

acellular
Journeyman III

Awesome! AMD is the best.

AMD is the best!
kuttysark
Adept I

This is super exciting!