Playing Warzone and League of Legends here 🙂

dlwmacgregor
Adept II

Re: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Looking forward to some great prizes.!

KingBomp
Journeyman III

Bruh, this would be amazing! Great contest!

This would be nice.  Can finally upgrade my old 1700!

WinterLightStudios
Journeyman III

We need Thunderbolt in AMD based laptops!!!

capdauntless
Journeyman III

I gotta say I have been very happy with Team Red recently. I have been a fan for a long time and with my recent build based on a Ryzen 7 5800X and a Radeon RX 6800 XT Midnight Edition my loyalty to the brand has been solidified. 

I can't wait to see what is in store with Ryzen 6000 and 7000 series CPUs and the next generation of Radeon GPUs.

Ckues2022
Journeyman III

my favorite amd product is your CPUS for the fact that they are always unlocked and the performance to price, also the fact that i could keep the same motherboard for 4 generations. you guys are the best.

currect system

cpu 5800x all core 4.7

gpu 6800xt oc 2650

Heyyy! long time no see guys. 

I'm a huge fan of everything AMD builds, but I have to say my favorite "product" from AMD comes from the innovation in https://gpuopen.com/ and your contributions to Khronos at the moment. FSR is incredible and shook things up, prorender for Blender is amazing, the material x library rocks, LiquidVR, and many more. These things get missed by the wider community, and your dedication to innovation both in chip design and things like HBM for the future of gpus are so important. 

AMD showed the world that threaded workflows in cpu and gpu were the path to performance and a chip like the 3900x is a good example of that. 

bluefrg
Adept I

What a great processor!  What difference that would make playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey!

jamesc359
Miniboss

Hey Ashley!

I've been playing Black Mesa. It's been a really good experience going back to a true classic with shiny new graphics. I've also been playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered. Although the visuals haven't been improved that much it's still on of my favorite racing games. I can't get enough of Seacrest County.

At any given time my favorite AMD product is the one I have, which is an FX-8350. It's antiquated, but it has served me well. 🙂