cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February

Hi all! The February Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the March Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Hey Red Team, LET’S DO THIS!

Enter now for your chance to win an ASUS TUF B550M-Plus!

02dc3ac98b8e9eca4633a33d49a7df21.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The February Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 28, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
125 Replies
bjkellar
Journeyman III

Civ 6 is my go to game. 

Karlpetersen
Adept I

hard to reply to what favorite product is considering what a shortage on gpu's we got,  so only can comment on my ryzen 7 3800.  so sad to see most of your bulk selling is to big farms, us gamers need gpus also.

aroryborealis
Adept II

Looking to score this sweet MB

dnehiba3
Adept II

Hope next months sweepstakes is a new cpu.

Drewski72
Adept I

I could use a micro atx board

dashtrash
Adept I

Hi!  Been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint quite a bit. 

fujiyama-95
Challenger

Ashley always being so kind to the community 🤩

I usually grind Call of Duty Vanguard & Warzone with the squad and play Halo Infinite with my brother on my 5900x & 6900XT loving AMD 🥰 need a new MOBO and upgrade RAM to finish the upgrade 😣

pcs305
Adept I

I'm impressed by Zen. I was a shareholder since $4 to $6  range and put a lot of trust in AMD. They did not disappoint!

The only game I play is Dayz. Great open world/survival concept.

bsp2020
Challenger

I hope I win this time...

Pugnacious
Adept I

Anything! 

Ok, all kidding aside, we all love giveaways.  😄

Whoa, that's a nice mobo. Good luck everyone.

That is a nice mobo, needs a really nice cpu

bfoster68
Adept I

This is my monthly post to the sweepstakes thread hoping that THIS month my great grandpappy MOSFET Transistor approves and shines his light upon me.

My reply.  Well I've been wanting to build a PC for a year and the whole gpu situation is atrocious.  I wish AMD would implement a method to let loyal gamers actually by the product from them for it's actual value.

dnehiba3
Adept II

Sweet

AgCN3
Adept III

Loving these monthly give-aways!  I hope I'll be lucky enough to wine one of them.

Good luck, everyone!

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
tauuruz
Adept II

Hi!

I want you to know that is my first time with AMD CPU and GPU 

5600X and 6700 XT, I'm happy with it but really unhappy with driver issues :C

Still thank you!

PrinceBeast
Journeyman III

Hello!
I just finished Supraland Six Inches Under, and am now suffering trying to find all the hidden items as well.
Good luck everyone!

ripcord
Adept III

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some challenges!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Hoping I get a good return on my taxes this year need a new system badly , looking forward to getting a sick cpu and gpu but the gpu will be hard to get lol .

drpluto
Adept III

nice motherboard 

m888
Adept I

Good luck all!

thehugestink
Journeyman III

🙂

tasnx3
Adept II

my favorite AMD product was probably my old 390, I got it at a great value and it still offered extremely high end performance

tredeuce
Adept III

Red Team is the color of Valentine's.

JesseGTO
Adept I

Zen3 FTW!

lowteck
Miniboss

Honk, Honk, Honk.

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
ripcord
Adept III

anything!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
MightyMortyMan
Journeyman III

I like making virtual computers on my computer. It's a really heavy program.

SOOPS
Adept I

Got to be in it to win it.

jamesp185
Adept II

Great looking mobo! Need that for my next build!

JP

CDNRocks
Journeyman III

This would be a GREAT upgrade to my AMD 3100x 4-core. 🙂

bluefrg
Adept I

Great board! A great start for a new build!

deadbolt
Adept II

This is stupid way to enter a contest. My view would change if I won. 😁

kc5thelement
Adept I

I've been an AMD user for many years. I could always use an upgrade, as long as it's AMD!

kc5thelement
fraige
Adept III

Winning this beauty would be a great incentive to remain loyal to AMD.... my last experience with Kit Cardinal 4700s has been a fiasco so far...

I've been an AMD user since the days of Athlon64... going through several Radeons.

Stay safe !

loki2161
Adept I

Been playing a lot of Aliens fire team elite lately. my current AMD  only based system loves it.

Takes my mind off the current  b.s. 

makes me happier.  🙂

Current system: MSI Mag x570 Tomahawk wi-fi,Samsung 2tb 970 evo plus nvme (2), 2tb 860evo ssd (1) 870 evo 500gb ssd (1), Ryzen 7 5800X 4.3ghz , 32gb Patriot Steel series ddr4 3200 ram, Power Color Liquid Devil RX6950 XT 16g, Silverstone ST1200PTS PSU. Custom water cooling, EKW components, Phanteks Enthoo full tower case. Windows 10 pro 64.
red5
Miniboss

Sign me up! - Also, to you young ones out there. A bit of history.  Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier (reaching Mach 1) on October 14th, 1947. This year will mark the 75th anniversary of that historic aviation milestone.  AMD broke the 1 Ghz barrier back in early 2000, beating Intel to the punch.  Speaking of Mach 1 - patiently waiting for spring. I hope to find an AMD or Ryzen window decal to put on soon.

273479679_1663680397304008_3706058602138295133_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
player2002
Journeyman III

That is a fast board like I am using it boots in 5 sec.s

knlegend1
Adept I

Working on becoming Novice III