cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February

Hi all! The February Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the March Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Hey Red Team, LET’S DO THIS!

Enter now for your chance to win an ASUS TUF B550M-Plus!

02dc3ac98b8e9eca4633a33d49a7df21.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The February Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 28, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
125 Replies
rdenmon
Challenger

I want this!

Still hoping for something to start a new build with.

neon
Miniboss

This Asus TUF B550M-Plus looks like a good motherboard - it brings PCIE 4.0, and it has DisplayPort out which can be useful if you want to do an APU build and send video to a monitor that can benefit from the features in Radeon software. Someone on Red Team should be happy with this.

Hello, this is for my brother to upgrade his Non-Ryzen PC if I should win.

Need to update my current rig...

AMD FX 8350 BE

16gb Ram

256gb SSD OS drive

240gb SSD Gaming Drive

480gb SSD Gaming Drive

4tb 7200 WD Black Storage

EVGA GTX 1080

Windows 10 Pro Full License

Michael Alan Horton
fean98
Adept III

Well, I guess that answers my post about having to find these each month instead of getting a push notification. It would be nice if we got an email saying it was up.

tenzo23
Elite

Another month, another sweepstakes! Thanks AMD!

/currently playing - Street Fighter V Champion Edition

/sig Fun guy.
Key-J
Paragon

Hi! - Right now I am playing a lot of World War 3 and Sea Of Thieves. Generally just trying to have a fantastic time with friends, and maybe trying to take over the world.

See @Ashley_AMD I told you that your new topics are the best because they generally talk about giveaways 😋

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Mption
Adept II

Currently Playing Final Fantasy XII on PC, Never finished the PS2 version due to my ps2 dying.

Kyuchaku
Adept I

Hello,

Good luck everyone!

TR2
Adept III

Spoiler
Tech tools or toys and free is always a good combo. B550 is a good platform.

EDIT

Nevermind, US only  🙄

sad

Its TUF knowing that I won't get picked.

The Englishman
wasib
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone!

Awesome! 

I want to participate on this program.

If you had to f one, marry one, kill one, who would it be?

Pat, Lisa, Jensen

Xzeneren
Journeyman III

"You don't understand, I want it more sir."

orbitech
Adept II

I done research into this board while I was gathering the parts for my current rig, and I can tell you, 'it's an Asus Masterpiece'. And, 'yes' I would love to win this for my next build. But I live in the UK and am not currently allowed to participate in these sweepstakes, which seems unfair but hey, such is life! Red Team Forever! I'm voting for AMD Global Sweepstakes, but I guess the traffic would probably crash the server! LMAO!

tolcheen
Adept II

anything!

I think i forgot to enter the ryzen 9 giveaway

whoops.

RealComputerEnthusiast
ThreeDee
Paragon

I gotta admit .. I think you're kind of cute AMD

I'm a big fan .. and I mean that literally .. I'm 270lbs

ThreeDee PC specs
Olemissrebel
Adept II

Heya all, I've been playing Apex and Battlefield 5 (and 2042 a bit but meh). My ryzen 5900x is doing good work. Take care!

Mariospants
Adept I

Who doesn't love the Darth Vader MB look?

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | Rog STRIX x570-I Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz ram (Team) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11GB GDDR6) | 1TB Intel NVME | 1 TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | Seagate 2TB internal |
Samsung 4k monitor | 21" Huion drawing table
darkchewie
Adept II

Anybody excited about games coming out soon?  Looking forward to Elden Ring, Dying Light 2 and Total War Warhammer 3.  Seems like it'll be a good month for gaming.

Good luck everybody!

mdfx
Adept II

anything

SocratesGS
Adept II

That is a nice motherboard!

Is there any way to see a list of what the ranks are? Not what you need to get to a rank, just a list of what ranks exist so you can see where you are in the ranks is all.

TR2
Adept III

Well I don't know what happened to my earlier post but I kinda remember there was a box around my text and there isn't one now. I may have been typing in the subject slot.  Oops! Tech tools and toys and free are always good together. 

mcadina
Journeyman III

nice board. would be a cool upgrade.  

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Count me in!

Helgi
Adept I

O' Boy this month is awesome! 

HPC guy turned gamer
Ryzen7 / RX6900
Omnipro
Adept II

Oh Boy! This would go nicely with my Ryzen 5 5600G.

Wish me luck.

jamesp185
Adept II

YES! So easy to put off a MB upgrade in favor of new components. 

JP

terminalgain
Adept II

Nice board for an upgrade to make good use of PCIE 4.

Thank you again for this opportunity!

I just started playing RDRD2. This game is 3 years old and **bleep**, this looks nice. Im in to chapter 2 and loved it so far!

najiro
Adept I

Nice board. Would love to go back to mATX!

shadowk99
Adept I

Already have one but why not an other

devinedragoon
Adept III

Not a bad mobo. and question ashley  did you guys contact the January winner yet? just curious if my hope are still feasiable or not 🙂 would love to upgrade my 2700x 🙂 if not grats to whoever it was