Grandmaster

Deadlock: Planetary Conquest.

johnnyenglish_0-1676681340149.png

Uprising: Join or Die

johnnyenglish_1-1676681398071.png

The Englishman
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you play dune 2000? I was maybe 5-6 old when I played it with friend.

0 Likes

Adventures of Lomax, an old gem I absolutely loved as a kid. Platformer with some cool parallex effects.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
Anonymous
Not applicable

releasesd 1996 and I must say it looks good. simillar to Ori.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

the lord of the rings games are well know but I did have great time with them.

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest---I did love this one.

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle --- rts and still played on gameranger

less known

paraworld --- rts with dinosaurs

battle for troy --- rts

Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eow_TDdv8T0

lord of the rings conquest remastered but I think its from community and not from ea.

Vynski
Exemplar

An old Sierra real time strategy game  HOMEWORLD.

20230218_080620.jpg

I could never play it very well because I would always get lost.  When they advertised 3D, they meant it.  This is 3D in the universe.  If I recall correctly the learning curve was a real challenge.     

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did see review for homeworld deserts of kharak  but I did miss this one and there is remastered version on steam. I like it and I must try it. I already have 3 x 3tb hdd full of games few on ssd and few on 4th hdd so idk when but maybe one day I will create tier list of all games I played.

This version was released in 1999.  The reasons I always got lost was the fact that when you take a squad to engage the enemy, when I would get to where they were on the radar they were no where to be seen.  I was a light year away either up or down, absolutely drove me crazy. lol

rtbh99
Challenger

Children of a Dead Earth is a fantastic space simulator where you can go absolutely insanely in depth designing your ships, right down to the size of shell fired from your custom designed cannons. you can also use the workshop to download mini-nukes, and fire them out of cannons, and thats always a fun time 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Anonymous
Not applicable

that did remind me of game called  Spore. its about evolution but later you can customize aircraft and weapons on it but that game is not serious like Children of a Dead Earth.

I recall Spore vaguely.  Did it not spawn from StarCraft.  Was it a Bethesda game?

Anonymous
Not applicable

idk but star craft is rts and idk in which category spore belongs because game have few phases  2d, 3d open world, later strategy. spore is ea game.

Thanks, answered my question.  StarCraft was Blizzard not Bethesda anyway. 🤔

LavenderGoat
Journeyman III

I'm a big fan of horror rpgmaker games and an underrated gem imo would be Cat in the Box. If anyone enjoyed Corpse Party or Witch's House and is open to a couple of chase scenes I'd highly recommend!

662px-Cat_in_the_box_2nd_floor_caretaker_room_panel.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did just see this one Asterigos: Curse of the Stars and its in my list now 😄

Immortals Fenyx Rising hidden gem?

alejito480
Adept II

To me, Praetorians.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D |MSI X570 Unify| PowerColor Red Devil RX6750 XT | 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember name, but I did not try it and I will. There is remastered version released on steam in 2020.

0 Likes

Yes, pretty good game, the remaster doesn't add anything, just put everythig on 1080p/4k.

Old strategy game, pretty recommended imo.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D |MSI X570 Unify| PowerColor Red Devil RX6750 XT | 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have same specs just  older ryzen cpu and I want to upgrade to 5800x3d so what is your experience?

0 Likes

Coming from 3700X. And... very good, amazing processor, a truly king of gaming rn. Worth of every penny. But you have be careful because temperatures are pretty high, but it's normal. I'm using MSI Kombo Strike to reduce temps and it's going nice.

So... 10/10 recommended.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

did someone play Expeditions: Rome ?

I did just finish installation. I did see good reviews on yt.

Vernas
Adept I

OneShot, an amazing story game.

Sorry, autocorrect strikes again. OneShot, no space.

Edit: Found the edit button.