Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Slash16
Journeyman III

About free games after buying 6000 series GPU

Hi,

I bought a Sapphire Pulse 6650 XT graphics card. I've heard that if I buy a 6000 series graphics card, I can claim 2 free games. Could you please help me how to claim those free games? Thank you.

Regards,
Slash

0 Likes
2 Replies
Justifier
Challenger

You go to the promotion that was advertised with your GPU, follow the links.

You *should* have gotten an email along with your purchase as well, or a card in the box to make the claim easier

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
0 Likes

The Retailer is the one that should have given you a Game coupon to redeem at AMD AWARDS site.

Generally if the Retailer that advertises the AMD Hardware (CPU or GPU) doesn't mention the AMD Promotion then it is most likely not participating in the AMD Promotion.

First thing you need to do is find out if the Retailer is participating in the AMD Promotion. IF it is then you need to ask them how to get your Game Coupon from them:

Screenshot 2023-02-27 132602.pngScreenshot 2023-03-01 091955.png

NOTE: You don't have much time left to redeem your Game coupon. The last day to redeem the Game Coupon is MARCH 4th, 2023.

0 Likes