cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

shekmoideen
Journeyman III

hi i have useing AMD Radeon Sapphire pulse DDR5 8GB RX580 graphic Card and Installed Graphic Driver but my PC (windowa 7) get black screen problem. it's comes olnly logo and turn to black window please any help....

hi i have useing AMD Radeon Sapphire pulse DDR5 8GB  RX580 graphic Card and Installed Graphic Driver but my PC (windowa 7) get black screen problem. it's comes olnly logo and turn to black window please any help....

0 Likes
2 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

... do you bought it USED?

HERE A TIP: RUN WINDOWS IN SAFE-MODE = if you have video there than its a custom bios in your GPU
you need to run atimdag_patcher (you dont need to use my link + you can google it yourself if you want - but here it is: http://hoffmeister.tk/downloads/amd/3-TOOLS/atikmdag-patcher.exe) in that case // do so in SAFE-MODE

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
highcontrast
Journeyman III

Does this happened out of nowhere? or after you installed new drivers? If so, boot in safe mode and uninstall drivers, and install the previous one that worked. If this is not the case, for how long you have been using the card? it was new or used?. I recommend to test it in another pc to confirm a possible hardware failure.

0 Likes