cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Has anyone played "meet your maker"? Thoughts?

Looking to play "meet your maker"? Wondering what people's thoughts are. I don't trust the review sites generally

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
7 Replies
Eudicots
Adept III

It's fun, but the experience sometimes feels a bit clunky. I enjoy the base-building aspect since it's pretty convenient and straightforward. However, the game does experience most of its bugs while raiding other players' bases. I find the grappling hook inconsistent since it can bounce around instead of locking on to where it initially hit. That being said I do expect this game to get polished over the next few months. Overall, it's a good experience with plenty of room for growth. 

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Have they been pretty consistent with updates?

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes

So far they have kept up with their roadmap, but even then I can only recall the game getting two patches and one small content update in the first 17 days since release. All this being said, I think the first major content update in June will be the first real test for these developers.  

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

@AFKG-Curtis will be playing it tonight on twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming around 8:00pm if you want to pop in and see a live breakdown!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

When are you playing again? I will try and pop in if so. Unfortunately It's a bit harder with the time change in the philippines. Do you have your stream sched for the next week or so? that way I could set an alarm for it?

We normally stream on Wed and Saturday at 8:00pm PST. So yeah I can imagine it be difficult with the time change.

@AFKG-Curtis might be able to give you a bit of a review here though.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Meet your maker is a game that offers a unique blend of building and raiding that can provide hours of entertainment for players. The graphics of the game are top-notch, and the design is impressive, making it a pleasure to play.

One of the best things about Meet your maker is the building mechanics. You have the ability to construct a fortress that can withstand enemy attacks, which is both satisfying and fun. The raiding aspect of the game is also exciting, as you can test your fortresses against others and try to raid them for resources.

However, while the game is enjoyable, it can become a little repetitive at times. You may find yourself doing the same thing repeatedly, which can take away from the overall experience. Additionally, there are a few bugs that can cause the game to crash, although it is easy to get back into the game once it happens.

Playing with friends can make the game even more enjoyable, and it can take the game to the next level. Having someone to help you conquer those tougher raids is a great experience, and it adds an additional level of challenge to the game.

Overall, Meet your maker is a fun and engaging game that is worth playing. The building and raiding mechanics are unique and enjoyable, and the graphics are fantastic. While the game may become a bit repetitive, playing with friends can make it more enjoyable, and the bugs are not too much of a hindrance.

Another great aspect of Meet your maker is the value for money. The game is reasonably priced, and for what it offers, it's definitely worth it.

Furthermore, the development team has been consistent with releasing patches to fix any bugs that arise. This shows that the developers are dedicated to improving the game and providing the best experience possible for players.

It's important to note that this is just my opinion, and others may have different experiences with the game. However, overall, Meet your maker is a solid game that provides a unique and enjoyable gaming experience.