Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Gamescom Announcement Highlights 2023

Amber_AMD_0-1693264627698.png

Hey everyone,

Hopefully, you were able to tune in and watch our big announcements on Friday! If not, I have all the details for you below 😊

First Look at AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3

• Not only did we announce that AMD FSR 1 & 2 FSR 1 & 2 are available and upcoming in 300 games, but we’ve also been working hard to bring you the next generation of the technology, AMD FSR 3! It uses a combination of super resolution temporal upscaling technology and frame generation to deliver massive framerates in supported games.
    • New Features of AMD FSR 3
    • Frame Generation for Massive Performance
    • New “Native AA” Mode for Maximum Fidelity
    • Latency Reduction
    • AMD FSR 3 Game Support
  • Read all the details on what’s listed above, and more in our blog or Youtube video below.

AMD & Ubisoft: AVATAR: Frontiers of Pandora

Introducing the AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT Graphics Cards

• These graphics cards, announced at gamescom, join our growing lineup of AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series products built on the latest AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture.
    • The AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT graphics card is an ultra-Fast, future-ready 12GB 1440p graphics card.
    • The AMD Radeon™ RX 7800 XT graphics card is the ultimate 1440p card, with 16GB, featuring next generation technologies.
    • Both cards take full advantage of AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture with AV1 encoding, DisplayPort™ 2.1, and improved AI acceleration.

Happy gaming, everyone! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

That is a beauty of a card. I wish they would do more of these limited edition cards - but I can imagine how hard those are to make.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Zefania14
Adept I