cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Labor Day 2023 LAN Parties at Big Al Computers

Big Al Computers (my hobby, it's not a business) hosted two LAN parties this Labor Day Weekend!  Yes, you got that right - two LAN parties.  The first one was on Saturday (02 September 2023) for close friends & family members only.  This one involved our grandkids and our friends grandkids.  The second one was on Sunday (03 September 2023) for the public - meaning other friends and acquaintances that enjoy gaming.  During this second LAN party I helped a friend swap out a motherboard for his AMD 5800X3D CPU, and that appeared to be successful.  We had eleven gaming computers available during these LAN parties.  Good times.

Our daughter with Dutch-Uncle Greg at the workbench playing Stray.Our daughter with Dutch-Uncle Greg at the workbench playing Stray.

Our friends Tom and Dianna talking about the AMD external speaker that Tom won.  Dianna won an AMD computer!Our friends Tom and Dianna talking about the AMD external speaker that Tom won. Dianna won an AMD computer!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
1 Reply
Dragokar
Miniboss

That's simply gorgeous.