cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

LudwigVanhiemerstien
Journeyman III

DayZ

Hello everyone I am new here. I was wondering if anybody here plays DayZ as their main game?

12 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Welcome to the Red Team!

I used to play DayZ quite a bit, but haven't actually played it in a number of years. I hear that it's gotten pretty crazy with mods though.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Yeah we’ve got choppers, cars, trucks, dinosaurs, you make it there’s probably a mod for it

@Sam_AMD @Key-J

It's Dayz on AMD videocard. True beautiful graphics, everything is rippled into a white dot. It's been like this for two years

feedback.bistudio.com/T149563 

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hi @melis 

I don't think so. Check out our Featured Games page to see both, past and current games supported by AMD.

In addition, there is a list of all the developers that are taking advantage of AMD's FSR (AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution). I thought you may find this info helpful. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

OK, vamos lá! Acho que o DAYZ está na página Jogos em Destaque é uma pena, atualmente estou com um RX 6900xt aorus master 32 gb de RAM e um r7 5800x3d, tenho fps horríveis nas cidades, cerca de 70 60 e é triste porque é o jogo que eu mais jogo, além do uso da placa de vídeo cai drasticamente parecendo ser um gargalo enorme quando se olha para as grandes cidades.

Eu já relatei várias versões de drivers e o problema ainda acontece. Infelizmente tive que voltar no meu 3060 para poder jogar dayz, com o 3060 os fps são normais mesma qualidade gráfica o fps está acima de 100 o tempo todo.

Hello and welcome @LudwigVanhiemerstien ! I have not played DayZ but have watched some streams of it in the past. I'm sure a lot has changed since then, though.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Welcome to the AMD Red Team Community @LudwigVanhiemerstien 

You don't want to know the game I'm playing right now. I think @Key-J will have a field day with me if I were to mention it 😅

Sam
Your biggest fan!

KeyJ_0-1644622190556.gif

You know I have no choice now but to ask you @Sam_AMD 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hi! I don't want to go off topic @Key-J , I'm playing Chess at Chess.com (i'll probably start a discussion about playing chess soon). 😉

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Hahahaha. No judgments here! Just means I'll have to keep practicing incase we ever find ourselves in a match.

----------
AlexXxX
Adept II

I play, and for a long time, and I can definitely say dayz does not work well with amd

1. it's awful pixelated graphics anti-aliasing doesn't work very well in the game

2. shadows jump/flicker

3. the video card stopped pulling high anti-aliasing, and because of this lags appeared, it used to be normal, and my rx 5700 xt pulled everything out, but the last update ruined everything

I hope pixels, shadows, and smoothing will fix it soon - although I had to wait 2 years to fix lags in cities... I hope these problems will be fixed faster...

lowteck
Miniboss

Haven't played it in a minute.

Used to occasionally play with my Rust buddies.

It was brutal to die (similar to Rust) but the PVP was mostly sniping.

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...