cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This Year Has Been Great For Games

There are so many games that are supposed to launch this year. Many of my friends are in a position where they are actually saying they don't know if they will be able to get through all of the exciting new titles.

I still haven't finished Elden Ring. Currently I am playing Diablo 4, and Conan Exiles pretty regularly, but that will change. I never stick to one game for more than maybe a month at a time before I beat the story and move on. I will be coming back to these two specifically though because I just love Diablo, and Conan Exiles is really fun with friends. 

With the list of popular titles that have released already pretty long, we still expect quite a few more games to blow us away later in the year. We already watched Diablo 4, The Legend of Zelda: TOTK, Meet Your Maker, Resident Evil IV Remake, Dead Space Remake, Hi-Fi Rush, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, Hogwarts Legacy, Returnal for PC, Wild Hearts, and so many others released already this year. I didn't even make a dent in the list of titles that have released since January.

With all of these games that have released we still have games like Remnant 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Spider-Man 2, Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty, Immortals of Aveum, and Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, scheduled to be released before the end of the year. The list seems nearly endless. 

Since I started PC gaming this is, more than likely, the most exciting year so far for me. 

I never played Armored Core, but I do love me some big robots. That will be a "must buy" for sure. 

Here is the site I used to find when Remnant 2 and other upcoming titles were releasing.
https://gamerant.com/video-game-release-dates-2023-new-upcoming/#games-in-january-2023

What titles are you all most excited for? Are you trying to plan out which games to play and when like some of my friends are? 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
2 Replies

I'm super stoked for Baldur's Gate 3. Oh man. I remember playing the Early Access like 2 or 3 years ago when it was first available. I can't wait to see what the prod version is like.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital

I haven't really looked into Baldur's Gate 3. Is the game similar to Diablo 4, like an action title, or is it more turn based?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes