Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Ask Me Anything with Be Quiet! | 6/25

2587592_Red_Team_AMA_Banner_1920x600.jpg

It’s almost officially summer, and we’re matching the heat with an Ask Me Anything session with our pal Kevin Tabor, Head of NA Marketing & PR at be quiet!

We’re excited to have him join us to answer your questions in the Red Team Discord Server on June 25th at 2 PM CST. He’ll also be highlighting the latest case fans from be quiet! and teasing what they have coming out later this year.

You can ask the questions you’re interested in having Kevin answer in the ⁠#bequiet_ama_questions channel on our Discord server. If time permits, we’ll also turn to some live questions, so don’t miss your chance to participate.

If that isn’t enough, attendees will also have access to a 24-hour Amazon discount code provided by be quiet! and can also enter a raffle at the end of the session to win a few products from be quiet! (3x be quiet! Pure Wings 3 120mm case fans; 3x be quiet! Silent Wings Pro 4 case fans; and 1x be quiet! Pure Loop 2 240mm AIO cooler) and some AMD swag.

Rules for the giveaway can be found here, and it will be open to US and CA locations.

3 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm a big fan of the beQuiet! power supplies.  I haven't tried any of their case fans yet.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

Sigh... Another one that I'll miss because I work nights. DON'T YOU GUYS EVER WORK LATE? 🤣

Performance over Pretty.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

When will the Discord Server '#bequiet ama questions channel' be open so we can post questions in advance?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes