cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

viconia
Adept I

AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle Offer

Hello, I used vocher for buying graphic card 6750xt but I don't have Forspoken to chose there is evil genius 2 why is that?

0 Likes
10 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, 

Please, be sure to check out the FAQ: https://www.amdrewards.com/faq as it provides answers to most questions. 

And if needed, you can submit a support ticket here: https://www.amdrewards.com/support 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes

I used ticket and i got answer "The detected hardware does not qualify for the promotion associated with this coupon code. If you received the wrong coupon code for your hardware purchase, please contact your retailer to obtain the correct one as they are responsible for distributing the coupon codes when an eligible purchase has been made." so i wrote to retailer , they answered me too - they are waiting for codes. I dont know what is going on.

0 Likes

I'm not sure I can help you as I manage the Community. But if that's what they said, I would think that they will send you the code the moment they get them. Sorry, I can't be of more help. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

I am just the luckiest human beeing in the world:D

You  can close topic and thanks for responding and all help.

0 Likes
pintvideodownloader
Journeyman III

Any further updates regarding this?

0 Likes

Shop sent me two nvidia promo codes and stop responding, amd support sent only some automatic respond instead of answering question.

0 Likes
gotgrant
Adept III

Forspoken hasnt been released as of right now. 

When it releases in Jan 2023 you will get the code to download it from either Steam or Epic like they did with the other games.

0 Likes

Did you read that there is evil genius 2 instead of forspoken? Its code for diffrent promotion.

you need to speak to who sent you the coupon code- thats who messed up.

0 Likes

I did it, they sent me 3 times nvidia code and stop responding.

0 Likes