cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

11 bit studios Steam Deal and Giveaways!

Bundle_grande_collection(1920x600).jpg

We have some exciting news, Red Team.

Our friends, 11 bit studios, are running a sweet deal on Steam for their Grand Collection! What’s the Grand Collection? Only all of their currently published games like Frostpunk, This War of Mine, South of the Circle, and more.

You can grab the collection of 7 games, their original soundtracks, AND their DLCs to boot for less than $25 USD (if you don’t already own any of them yet) from now until March 23. If you happen to own a game or two from the bundle, then the value of the game(s) will be deducted from the overall price.

To add even more fun to the equation, there will be additional game giveaways and contests with game-themed merchandise and board games from 11 bit studios’ titles. But wait, there’s more! On top of all this, 11 bit studios will be choosing one lucky gamer to gift a branded “Master Key” – a steam key that grants not only all up-to-date games published by the studio but also all those to be released in the future including Frostpunk 2 and The Alters (to name a few).

Check out the Grand Collection on Steam and you can find additional details for the giveaways listed above on their Twitter

If you have read this far, you're in luck. We'll be randomly selecting two winners from the comment section on this post each day at 12pm CST, until March 24th to win a Steam game code for one of the games in the bundle! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. 

Happy Gaming!

- Amber 🙂  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

The 11 bit studios giveaway has come to a close. Hopefully, you scored on the bundle or a free code in the comments. 😎

Congrats to all the winners: @Key-J - @jamesc359@azulyri - @no1atnowhere2000@tredeuce - @Belch - @rahuldcruze - @venaur - @gonefishn - @larrydarren - @Laucian_Nailor - @ShamefulTunic - @AFKG-Curtis - @terminalgain 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

46 Replies

ted-lasso-coach-beard.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

YAY!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Great surprise! Frostpunk!!!!!

No problem, @rdenmon 🙂 Enjoy! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes

Yeah ! Thank You AMD & 11 Bit. It was fun.

@Amber_AMD Thanks so much for the code, and thanks @Key-J for telling me about the giveaway!

You're very welcome! Hope you had a great weekend - did you get some gaming in? 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes
fozan1072
Adept I

Cool good luck everyone

0 Likes