cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

ZAA ZAS ZSR ZVC > TAA CAS RSR AVC/HEVC Change my mind!

type them into a text file rename it to engineconfigsettings.ini or .cfg or something like that. test each one out.

like H266 works better than h265. 

Enhanced99999Dnow++ works better than say 3Dnow

Direct99999999D instead of direct3D

you can also use them in registry on windows for "better results" which may vary greatly depending on what the bit depth of the function is and what sort of reg key you create. Multistring or expandable string etc.

I think i need to somehow figure out how to make a script that would insert all possible combinations of 3 letters in columns/rows into a text file. We all know how an AMD quantum infinity super computer works COMPLETELY different to not really a computer fake intel and fake nvidia. See computers are built to work to do maths. maths is observations of our reality like waves or sound or light.. being understood and patterns/phenomena dimensions and interactions all being recorded in a way that can reproduce the effect infinitely and correctly perfect 1:1 copy of what we see and hear. water air and physics can become like periodic table of elements and equations but it all gets observed using sound and light which are a type of radiation and waves and particles. So AMD computers are the best cheapest and ultimate computer by radiation/light goes into the input and comes back out the display output. cameras or whatever data recorded and perfectly reproduced as output, no delay no lag. because ancient medical imaging tools like Xray machines.. detect smaller more sensitive than light that light cant pass through. and machine learning generates an image. If Then Else. with a detector plate for a CONTROLLED radiation source which we have the timing interval distance and specific numbers for. Because its detecting and adding the values into memory to make an image with persisting values and data that can be interacting with each other.. but it does so faster than light its imperceptibly fast and is what is called a SUPER COMPUTER 0 latency no delays. IF THEN ELSE __ ! they are 3 things right? what about R G B ? so you see a maths computation device that uses algebra and scales INFINITELY X can be anything like infinite waves on the ocean, the ocean could be any size it could have just the one wave or entirely countless small waves. there can be more than one ocean. See so i think our AMD computers arent using the extra cores yet.. or it should maybe allow for more than 3 letters in the stuff and code and hex trash. i mean sure ancient HTML web standards use like  or 32number hex color value charts and conversion to print photographs.. and AMD is a true reality 1:1 simulating radiation based quantum infinity computer with FULL ALGEBRA support.. it needs all the ASCII for the uhh symbols for each observable things maths constant.. like i guess there'd be an ascii symbol and hardware supported function for gravity in the 3d now. 

using all the lighting means its 4th dimensional or higher.. and so on.. basically its a digital thing that works with far lower and better latency than a vinyl record player. as a vinyl cant have NEGATIVE LATENCY and isnt INFINITY and isnt INSTANTANEOUS. a modern AMD computer can assume the ocean will have at least one wave.. so when the ocean exists.. waves exist.. you dont need to maths or do anything.. its born that way in the hardware level.. sort of thing.. like how white light means a rainbow and R G B and all colours of the rainbow. AMD is like trillions of things all possible possibles at once.. if you ask rainbow dash if she has one of the colours of the rainbow she screams at you angry like -YES! YEAH I HAVE ALL THE COLORS I WAS BORN THAT WAY

but then see how the not really a calculator cash register digital alarm clock microwave oven bulldust fakes from intel and nvidia run the same software as our true light in true god rays light output since the 70's and 1:1 DNA quality reality simulation AMD hardware? see.. thats not normal.. our quantum infinity super computers pretend to run the same as the fake not a calculator for doing maths stuff that ISNT INSTANT and has massive lag and delays.. see how multicore works is the computer makes its data into wave form analog like optical internet.. and it propagates on all cores in parallel.. thats.. maybe not happening. because its a maths device.. maths is 2 cores = twice or better.. not 5% better.. lousy intel and nvidia are such retards. not even at the level of an xray machine. if you were to build an xray machine with one of them would it be possible at all? do you know how 1800's xray machines are? and how many thousands of years old the maths they use is?

but yeah like a rainbow being all 7 colors at once.. your AMD computer needs the EVERYTHING AT ONCE of the IF THEN ELSE CAS RSR AVC RTX all those things.. every possible of the 3 letters. what sort of umm would it be a CAT function? would you type in to create that i wonder?

0 Likes
0 Replies