cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TBRyzer
Adept I

Yeah.. Changing the PSU didn't help.

So I recently just posted about how my RX 7600 was having a lot of trouble with constant crashes. A lot of people told me to DDU the drivers and to reinstall them which I didn't seem to work I even made sure my motherboard was up to date and that the bios were up to date and it still crashed the drivers. Some people told me my 550 PSU was the problem so I went and bought a 650w 80+ Gold PSU, got home installed it, and had a blissful 7 hours of uninterrupted no crashing.

I turn off my PC to take a nap and when I wake up I turn my PC and one of the first things it does is 100% usage spike and crashed the drivers. This has to be a card problem now right? like I upgraded the only variable that could have made the card crash which was the PSU and still, it crashes.

Yeah I'm completely lost this time, I seem to have done everything possible and yet it keeps on crashing.

0 Likes
4 Replies
HalfGrape
Adept II

What driver are you using?

0 Likes
TBRyzer
Adept I

TBRyzer_0-1688677362678.pngTBRyzer_1-1688677401616.png

which ever ones I get from plugging in the info for my card

0 Likes

Good morning friend, I had similar problems with my 5600 xt. sounds stupid, but try double-checking the video card's power supply cable. if it fits right, check if the WIN power plans are in "high performance" if yes, try to clean all old drivers with "DDU remove", if the problem persists, the way is to try to have a look in the bios, and see if there isn't any configuration that could be causing this crash, try resetting the "CMOS" bios if all that doesn't solve it, the last way is to format the PC, that's the only way I solved my problem, going back to Windows 10. and don't forget to check the other components of your computer, RAMs, Cpu socket. there are many things that can cause these problems, I wish you luck and that you manage to solve this problem.

0 Likes

Tomorrow when AMD Support is back on line open a AMD SUPPORT - Warranty ticket and see if they feel you need to RMA your GPU card. If not a AMD GPU Card than open a Support - Warranty ticket with the GPU Manufacturer.

0 Likes