cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Windows or AMD bad image pop up on startup

Hello I've been getting that pop up as shown on the image above. It's been happening ever since the new AMD adrenaline update. Yes I have done a clean installation. Every time when i would open the radeon settings on start up it would show and even if i didn't, it would still pop up some how. But not every time for example If the pop up only happened once during start up it will not happen again even when i open the radeon settings program. Nothing crashes and everything seems to be running fine. It just that it gets annoying. And with the message im not too sure if it is a amd problem or a intel problem. Did this happened to anyone and is there a way to fix or disable it please and thanks.
Capture1.PNG

0 Likes
5 Replies

Is this a laptop? If so, you have to go to Intel support and install the latest Intel driver. You can use their tool.

no its not a laptop

here r my specs

• CPU
    Intel i7 3770k
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD4H
  • RAM
    Corsair 32 GB
  • GPU
    AMD Gigabyte R9280x
  • Case
    Thermaltake Overseer
  • Storage
    2TB WD 1TB WD 500GB 120GB SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA 1300 watt
  • Display(s)
    ASUS
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga
  • Sound
    Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound
  • Operating System
    Windows 7
0 Likes

also i did the update just in case anyways and everything is up to date

0 Likes

Well it's an intel issue being reported.

On a side note, if you contact GA support you might be given a new bios update, I have an april 2018(spectre/meltdown) on my ud5h.

MS software updates for it caused havoc.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

been with the old bios as the rest for mine is all beta with a few bugs.
again this started happening since the adrenaline

0 Likes