Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jakobroelandt
Journeyman III

Vivado in docker for Bitbucket Pipeline

Dear Community,

I would like to set up a Bitbucket pipeline to have a pipeline that can create a .bit file and a .mcs file with every commit that I do in bitbucket.

Therefor I'm creating a Docker image containing Vivado. Using the full unified .tar.gz file, I managed to create a docker image to do this but this is an image of +40 GB which is in my opinion way too big. 

Another method is using the web installer, but i run into an issue when creating the authentication token. I get the following error:

28.74 FATAL: Could not get a console!!!
28.74 Exception in thread "main" com.xilinx.installer.utils.k: Unable to progress with authentication token generation without access to a console.

This is because user input is needed to enter my AMD account credentials. Would there be a way to pass my user credentials to the Dockerfile so I can fully automatically create the docker image without needing user input?

kind regards,

Jakob

0 Likes
1 Reply

There is no xilinx support on this site, try https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes