cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

karonow
Journeyman III

Vivado 2023.1 gets stuck in initial batch files

I just used the "Xilinx_Unified_2023.1_0507_1903_Win64.exe" Windows installer to install the 2023.1 version of the Vivado_Lab software.  The installer reported that this was successful.  However, when I try to invoke any of the software, it gets stuck in one of the batch files (which then opens in an editor).  The same thing happens if I then try to uninstall one of the programs that I just loaded--it won't run, and a batch file opens.  I turned off my anti-Virus program during the program download and installation process.  Previously, I tried to install a more full version of Vivado 2023.1, with identical results.  Thoughts??

0 Likes
2 Replies

You want to go to the dedicated support site, https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
SummitChaser
Adept I

Try running Vivado_Lab as an administrator. Also, check the installation path for special characters or spaces, and ensure your environment variables are set correctly. If problems persist, reinstall the software with antivirus and firewall turned off, as they might be interfering.
0 Likes