Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Scor30
Adept I

Video memory management internal error. BSOD 2020- AMD Radeon RX 6800

Hello,

I recently built a new computer with the specs below and am having crashes. While gaming COD Warzone, it freezes and crashes the full PC and resets, upon resetting it goes back to normal till it happens again. This has been happening every day since I built the PC and do not understand why? Is the video card driver so new that it has glitches? I get the BSOD stating Video memory management internal error, I tried an older driver update but it still happens. 

I am attaching the link to the minidump files I have for some support if anyone can help me figure this out, please and thank you. 

Specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor 4.00 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor 

Video card: AMD Readon RX 6800 

Motherboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)

minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApgFRVIWsVNvj0aYZWbXmjx2mqai?e=GHwv6R

1 Solution
Scor30
Adept I

update* uninstalled video driver using DDU, reinstalled the latest patch and driver. 

BIOS version was 6 updates old, i updated to the latest reliable one, and everything is smooth and working properly. No crashes for 2 days now** 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Hey,

i can use a driver for a different video card for my rx 6800? 

0 Likes
ciorix256
Adept I

is a problem with freesync , driver amd , i have a lot problem with driver amd , try another monitor

0 Likes

im sorry what does free sync have to do with it? i can just disable it from my monitor or adrenalin software, right? should I do that 

0 Likes
Scor30
Adept I

update* uninstalled video driver using DDU, reinstalled the latest patch and driver. 

BIOS version was 6 updates old, i updated to the latest reliable one, and everything is smooth and working properly. No crashes for 2 days now** 

0 Likes

tengo el mismo problema como lo solucionaste 

0 Likes

Hey,

This is what I suggest you should do.

-check if you installed your gpu properly in to your mother board, it needs to be connected and pushed in all the way. It might be hardware issue.

- make sure the power cables are separated and not 2 in 1

- uninstall driver using DDU and reinstall amd driver and chipsets 

- make sure your cpu isn’t over heating when running games, might trigger the video card 

0 Likes