cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JayK79
Adept I

Upgrade Advisor "dont meet minimuim requirements"

Since today the Upgrade Advisor says that i "don´t meet the minimum requirements"

I have an 6700XT and an 5600X. This is more than enough for every Game out there. I use driver Version 21.6.1. i have reinstalled the Driver and my whole OS. Same Issue. It´s showing only the the red "x" everywhere. Is this a new Bug?

My Windows is up to Date and 21H1.

My Games don´t work correctly since this Issue...

5 Replies
MichaelScarn
Journeyman III

I'm in the same boat as you. I have a Ryzen 7 5800x and 6800XT and the upgrade advisor says I don't meet minimum spec for any of my games, some of which are 10 years old or older.

I guess we just have to wait for AMD to release better drivers. I had to roll mine back to 21.5.2 just so my Oculus Headset would work. I definitely miss having a Nvidia card just for the driver quality.

0 Likes
Nando_aot
Adept I

the driver still broken on this, old games are reported as not "compatible" with your hardware and it was compatible before.

0 Likes

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 Highlights Fixed Issues

• Game Compatibility advisor in AMD Radeon™ Software may incorrectly advise some users their CPU and/or GPU do not meet the minimum requirements to play some games. If some users are still experiencing this issue, reinstall or upgrade your driver and perform a factory reset. Learn more from AMD here on performing a factory reset.
  • If a Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in.
  • Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon™ VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
  • A Blue or Black screen may be observed after updating to the latest Radeon™ Software when core isolation is enabled.

Yeah I saw these notes when I looked up new drivers on Thursday and saw they had supposedly fixed the issues I was experiencing. My computer was down for about month due to me installing a new water block on my 6800xt and having to make new tube bends out of acrylic and finding the time to actually do it. Got everything up and running Saturday around midnight and updated the driver to the latest working one and was happy to see the upgrade advisor and game advisor were working. I've had this card since end of June and this is the first time everything has worked properly.

0 Likes
Franc_em
Journeyman III

It still does not work for me, I have tried everything including uninstalling the driver and installing them with the option to restore from factory.
my team is ryxen 7 5800x and 6900xt

0 Likes