cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ignatius
Journeyman III

Unable to download 23.10.1

Title's pretty much it. I have a vanilla 6800, with the 23.9.3 update. I don't have an error code, so that's especially unhelpful.

20 Replies
Buol5zero3
Journeyman III

Same boat. Tried with two different systems and two different 6000 series cards. Every other previous driver will download, except 23.10.1. It acts like they pulled the page all together.

0 Likes

Guy on the AMD Discord said it's possibly a bad update (?) honestly not sure

0 Likes
Buol5zero3
Journeyman III

Not there!Not there!

Yup, same here. Glad to see it's not just me then. Was waiting for this one so hope they put it back up soon.

0 Likes
lucatti
Journeyman III

Same here, I have a 6600xtScreenshot_1.png

0 Likes
cavalicious
Adept I

Same here!  7900XTX

0 Likes
Acebolado
Journeyman III

same problem 5700xt

0 Likes
djasthma
Adept III

I think they removed it due to the cs2 vac bans. As they apparently added forza motorsport to the supported games list when it was not there and now nobody can download it. So if you did not get it early (when they dropped) you probably have to wait for the next one, which will hopefully be better.

https://videocardz.com/newz/use-of-amd-anti-lag-technology-in-counter-strike-2-will-result-in-a-vac-...

Drivers are up, if anyone wants to try the direct link
Adrenalin 23.10.1 (WHQL Recommended) 

Update: Ok For gpu's of 6000 series the most recent that is up is v23.9.3 (WHQL Recommended)
So if you want to see the v23.10.1 use the selector and pick a 7000 series card and you will get it.

0 Likes

Bogus, it shows the 23.9.3 ...
Maybe you still see 23.10.1 because of browser cache. Trying to click the link you see does it start downloading ?

0 Likes
djasthma
Adept III

wow, now 23.10.1 is gone, a "forbidden" driver it seems (AMD has posted 23.9.3 as the latest driver now), been running it without issue so far, but begs the question, should one role back to the preview driver as there might be more than CS 2 issues with this one (23.9.2 and 23.9.3 have the browser freezing issues in chromium-based browser with freesync and hardware acceleration enabled)? 

0 Likes

I just posted the link for the driver above your post and it works, make sure you're antivirus or something like that is blocking access to the site

0 Likes

I think you should check again, as they have removed it.

0 Likes

Don't know don't care .. I grabber 23.10.1 from TechSpot and installing it to avoid the browser freezing issues you mentioned and to get up from 23.8.2

0 Likes

I found that 23.9.1 did not have the freezing issue, 23.9.2 and 23.9.3 had it and made a few posts on it, then the AFMF preview had the bug too to but if you installed it with freesync off then switch it back on i did not have a single freeze from Sunday, an no freeze since i installed 23.10.1. Only question is why they removed it, because like I said before, when it dropped, there was no forza support, then it was added and as the evenenig went on they slowly removed traces of the driver, you can still get to the page for it if you modify the url (as seen below), bu the download links have been removed. I think it is because they dont want the liability/headache for future VAC bans in counter strike, or is it something more sinister.

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.1 Release Notes | AMD

so if you Jam CS2, and run anti lag + i would steer clear of it, but if you are like me, we shall roll together and see if this driver explode our gpus hahahah....

but on a serious note, they are probably removing the anti lag + for CS2 and will re-release it with the forza motorsprt support. 

T0ken
Journeyman III

I had the 23.10.1 update, I came home today and my drivers were wiped out and i had to reinstall, now its only showing the 23.9.9 update. They took the 23.10.1 due to the vac bans on cs 2 people are getting along with many other hicups. 

0 Likes

UPDATE!
Ok For gpu's of 6000 series the most recent that is up  is 23.9.3 (WHQL Recommended)
So if you want to see the 23.10.1 use the selector and pick a 7000 series card on whicheverone you want to use and you will get it.
Screenshot 2023-10-13 171041.png

0 Likes

As stated before, it might be cached in your browser, but the page is down, and even using a modified url, the links on the page have been removed. 

djasthma_0-1697231540944.png

djasthma_1-1697231577357.png

if the links were active

djasthma_2-1697231638391.png

I know you are trying to help and i thank you for it, just want it for the record that some users wont see it as seen above, as i think why you can see it is because as someone said before its probably cached in your browser, regardless of which rdna gpu you use. Plus even if you somehow had the link, as stated before, the files dont exist and to get the error that there is no file found.

daloco1
Adept II

full archive here
https://www.guru3d.com/download/amd-radeon-software-adrenalin-23101-whql-driver-download/

Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi II - Ryzen 9 5900X - Deepcool LT720 360mm AIO - 32GB G.skill Ripjaws V Series DDR 4 3600 - Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX - Corsair RM1000x - Corsair 5000D Airflow
0 Likes

If you install drivers v23.10.1
Warning! make sure if you play CS2
TURN OFF Antilag+ if you don't want a VAC BAN!! 

That's why they pulled them, so again make sure to turn it off for cs2.
You been warned  so the few that actually read will be safe, the rest sadly oh well...

0 Likes