Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mufasa
Journeyman III

Trying to install Ryzen Master...

Hey everyone,

Hope you're doing great!

Few months ago, I've tried installing AMD Ryzen Master, but "Installation Failed" massage popped up, did some troubleshooting, tried deleting "amdryzenmasterdriverv13" and "amdryzenmasterdriverv14", but there are no such keys in the regedit? Then I thought maybe it is because I am on Windows Insider Program (I had issues with other programs regarding this Insider Program) and then forgot about it for some time. However, yesterday I bought myself a new NVMe SSD and re-installed the PC with Windows 11 Pro x64. I've got the same error and again "amdryzenmasterdriverv13" and "amdryzenmasterdriverv14" keys are missing in Regedit. Here's a short video of what I am talking about: AMD Ryzen Master Installation Failed issue... - YouTube
Did a lot of investigate and looking for such an error but nothing...

Also tried to install AMD Chipset Software Installer and this error popped up: Imgur

The PC is up to date according to Windows Update, also got every Visual C++ installed as well (if matters).

Specs:
MB: GB Aorus B550M pro-p

BIOS Version: F15d - 2022/07/20 (The latest one for the MB)

GPU: KFA2 1080TI

CPU: Ryzen 5600X

RAM: T-Force 2 x 16GB 3200Mhz

SSD: Samsung 980 1TB

SSD2: Kingston SKC600 1 TB

PSU: Super Flower LEADEX III Gold 650W

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you,

0 Likes
3 Replies
rawintellect
Miniboss

Are you trying to install Ryzen Master under Windows 11? If so that's your issue. It's not supported...yet.

rawintellect_0-1665662113238.png

Well, I guess... regarding other similar software's where supporting Windows 10 automatically means supporting windows 11 as well does not count here. Did not thought of that, thank you...

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

0 Likes