cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

S_A_K
Adept I

Massive Lags/ Freezes in Video and alt tab Diablo2Res.

This problem accured some patches ago with video playback and clicking out of the video. 
I could fix this with deactivating the hardware acceleration (fix lol).

Now I'm back on D2R and cant play it in Windowed mode or on fullscreen and then alt tab out of it. Windows starts lagging so hard ( 2-3 second lags ) that its unusable. When click back into the game it stops. In Windowed Fullscreen it just lags as soon as I choose the setting.

Could somebody help me with that problem? It  gets annoying super fast!

Mainboard: 470x Gaming Plus MSI

CPU: 5600X
GPU: RX 6800 Phantom Gaming

Ram: 4X 8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200 DIMM CL16-18-18-38
Chair: Backforce Plus ( Lol )

0 Likes
1 Solution
Denmer
Adept II

Sad to say, the issue is your gaming chair, it's doesn't have the race car shape you need for the PC game speeds.

If you're using drivers beyond 22.5.1, roll back to 22.5.1 until they release the next driver set this month.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Denmer
Adept II

Sad to say, the issue is your gaming chair, it's doesn't have the race car shape you need for the PC game speeds.

If you're using drivers beyond 22.5.1, roll back to 22.5.1 until they release the next driver set this month.

rawintellect
Miniboss

This is probably due to the hardware acceleration bug in the current drivers. It's scheduled to be fixed in 22.10.2. Please see my thread here for more information. 

0 Likes

Thanks for the info!!

0 Likes

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-21-10-2

Its not available in the Adrenaline app for what reason.
Just wanted to inform you that you can download it.
Im installing it right now

0 Likes

Oh wow. its 21....

0 Likes
outspark44
Adept II

I'm having a freezing and black screen issue to a point I have to restart my computer and my gpu software disappeared and have to re-download the software again

0 Likes