cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yusuff
Journeyman III

There is no amd ryzen 5 7520u drivers

So i bought a freedos computer and setted up the windows myself, i upgraded the drivers by windows auto update but it wasnt enough for some things. 

There is problems with the screen and when i checked it myself there was no driver for the graphic card at all it was just microsoft basic display adapter driver.

So i decided to manually download the drivers for the "AMD ryzen 5 7520u processor with radeon graphic" but it seems there is no driver for this particular processor in the https://www.amd.com/en/support it goes to 7530u min. , there is no 7520 driver. So im guessing there must be a alternative for my processor. Does anyone know what it is? What driver i can set up other than 7520u?

If you can help me with that i would be extremely happy, or maybe where can i learn that?

6 Replies
yusuff
Journeyman III

i mean would it be ok if i downloaded 7530u drivers for example?

0 Likes
bafsaltz
Journeyman III

im asking the same question, im just gonna try 7530u

0 Likes
Dark_Ville
Journeyman III

I contacted AMD support by phone.

If this apu is in a notebook/laptop (e.g. HP, as in my case) u need to go to OEM to download the drivers.

0 Likes
dave6
Journeyman III

same problem too, cant find 7520u driver someone let me know if 7320u is useable with 7520u thx

Senegalov
Journeyman III

Всем привет, у меня такая же проблема, до сих пор нет драйвера специально для процессора r5 7520u, когда его добавят для определения видеокарты? Или есть какой-то другой драйвер?

0 Likes
Senegalov
Journeyman III

Как вы можете выпустить продукт без надлежащей поддержки драйверов 0_o ...

0 Likes